Doom Has Closed

Lenin

@@Mustafa You, or some of your clan-mates seem to be happy about this. I mean no disrespect but since both Doom and Supremacy were low-tier HPC, who will you focus now?

Shoudn't that be a big concern? I say this because rivalries hype the clan up a lot as you would know better than me.

@@Mustafa You, or some of your clan-mates seem to be happy about this. I mean no disrespect but since both Doom and Supremacy were low-tier HPC, who will you focus now?

Shoudn't that be a big concern? I say this because rivalries hype the clan up a lot as you would know better than me.

low tier hpc that pulls 3rd highest and took #2 overall last weekend

You're pretty dumb 

Umm eop fi and even foe, but i guess we are lowtier lmao

When hpc's come and hunt you mpc's rage will be a low tier mpc l000l, Btw tell duval no elder contract for him he took too long