Clans that could successfully reopen right now?

Colin

Yeah totally, fighting TLP for the first time in an 100v100 in f2p is totally not rare.  It sure would have been something that doesn't hype anyone up!

They probably didn't think Tlp had the right to declare on Mm without first beating Foe.  That was their reason for declining an Eop declaration pre-Eoc.

Quote me where I said I didn't care about the PCT?  I believe the only time I even mentioned it was in regards to a 10v10 MINI.  I care about everything matched and a random 'tournament' hosted by some morons from a 3rd party website doesn't make a prep more valid or important than any other prep we had that year.  Sorry that you think that it is more important based upon a signature

I would argue the PCT and any other tournament hosted by random third party sites would be more valid because clans are going to care more than your average prep.  It's more likely to come down to the best of each clan than a normal prep would.  I'm not saying winning them negates all the losses they had previously, just that it's more important that the average prep.

Yeah totally, fighting TLP for the first time in an 100v100 in f2p is totally not rare.  It sure would have been something that doesn't hype anyone up!

They probably didn't think Tlp had the right to declare on Mm without first beating Foe.  That was their reason for declining an Eop declaration pre-Eoc.

Quote me where I said I didn't care about the PCT?  I believe the only time I even mentioned it was in regards to a 10v10 MINI.  I care about everything matched and a random 'tournament' hosted by some morons from a 3rd party website doesn't make a prep more valid or important than any other prep we had that year.  Sorry that you think that it is more important based upon a signature

I would argue the PCT and any other tournament hosted by random third party sites would be more valid because clans are going to care more than your average prep.  It's more likely to come down to the best of each clan than a normal prep would.  I'm not saying winning them negates all the losses they had previously, just that it's more important that the average prep.

- MM declared on TLP the very same week

- TLP re-declares after we add retired's/elder's so we can pull 100 for it to be matched.

"right to declare"

This entire conversation is based upon 2010-2011, PCT was in 2012 anyways lol when I personally wasn't even at the 40v40 or whatever it was, much like most of tlp's core

Hopefully you're foreign because you clearly can't read. 

MM ORIGINALLY DECLARED ON TLP.  TLP added some retired's/elder's because our memberlist wasn't updated and MM backed out so we declared on your website.  Stop acting like you weren't ready for a fullout LOL. 

TLP never declined action, ever.  MM did multiple times.

Nobody called that tlp hotspot unless your socially awkward leadership did LOL.  

d2a248ad73b9cf018d293c731545ba3a.png

You literally just got proven wrong in every aspect lol

Keep up lil guy

Do you even read any of what you type holy brown sticky stuff LOL

You literally have copy and pasted the same thing over and over again while ignoring every rs related point that you got slayed in and also ignoring the fact you are an ugly asian with glasses who watches hentai (this is what we call truths).

You're literally so justin beiber it's getting 2 me now

@@hotkeying wake up lil guy or are u 2 busy making another apology topic (seems that you're up at 3 am on runescape forums again)

All I'm seeing is tilt.

"TLP = #3 wilderness (rofl), #1 matched of all time (lmfao)"

-omgimacrosseyedkidtoucher123

Gotta admit I laughed a good fair bit hearing stories about your irrelevant existence.

I think I dropped the whole Runescape thing about 8 pages ago but the sarcasm flew right by this spastic and he's still going LMFAO. 

Guess omgimcrosseyed got flamed a little too hard so he's butthurt :<

All I'm seeing is tilt.

"TLP = #3 wilderness (rofl), #1 matched of all time (lmfao)"

-omgimacrosseyedkidtoucher123

Gotta admit I laughed a good fair bit hearing stories about your irrelevant existence.

I think I dropped the whole Runescape thing about 8 pages ago but the sarcasm flew right by this spastic and he's still going LMFAO. 

Guess omgimcrosseyed got flamed a little too hard so he's butthurt :<

justin beiber as fuck honestly 

Nobody who watches hentai would ever effect my emotions in the slightest, especially with things that aren't true lolz

I literally bullied you so hard into just repeating the same irrelevant things.  

You must have a rly low IQ lol

justin beiber as fuck honestly 

Nobody who watches hentai would ever effect my emotions in the slightest, especially with things that aren't true lolz

I literally bullied you so hard into just repeating the same irrelevant things.  

You must have a rly low IQ lol

If I cared enough to search and put together the words you've reused from my posts we'd have something solid. 

But you're cross eyed, a pedophile (by the way you can go to jail for that) and autistic (seriously who leads Runescape clans for the majority of his life and flames people for being a "lowly" member? LMFAOOOO).

Yikes!

@@Makers of Mayhem

d2a248ad73b9cf018d293c731545ba3a.png

Straight off the topic of where you beat FOE the week before. 

There goes your excuses about only wanting to do them when they are rare and us only wanting one right after FOE and you fought

What really happened is that TLP added 30 retired's/elder's which we didn't have on our memberlist at the time (so that it could actually be 100v100) and MM cried because MM would have been happier with an 100v80 (needing a +20) yet again showing that MM cared more about clan politics and supremacist attitudes than actually giving it's own members action.  

You cry about the scene being dead now when MM was killing the scene by avoiding events with clans and set precedents. 

can you stop flip flopping for one post please. I'm not denying MM had politics, but pretending like TLP is innocent is just hilarious.

Dutch posts that tlp has 100 members, serbia from foe posts you had 115 before, so you didn't need 30 elders to hit 100v100. TLP's chances were there, the leaders just weren't competent enough to take them. you can try to spin the story however you want. I'm sure you believe what you're spouting. It doesn't stop the fact that the offer was there with X rules, then the next day it was there AGAIN with Y rules. You're complaining about how in wildy you have less rules but when tlp breaks the clan wars rules its okay.

"tlp never declined action"

TLP LITERALLY SET THEMSELVES UP FOR ACTION, THEN BROKE PCT RULES.

TLP LITERALLY GOT COUNTER-OFFERED WILDY, THEN DECLINED.

holy fuck you're so blind.

as for tlp hopsot, maybe tlp didn't call it that. but every1 else did.

If I cared enough to search and put together the words you've reused from my posts we'd have something solid. 

You're also cross eyed, a pedophile (by the way you can go to jail for that) and autistic. 

Yikes!

- Claims he doesn't care

- Spends his day trying to argue for a clan he wasn't a major part of

- Repeats the exact same thing that someone told him to say (asking for help lol)

I fucked your clan on it's birthday several times and it was pretty underage, probs a pedophile lmfao

- TLP re-declares after we add retired's/elder's so we can pull 100 for it to be matched.

"right to declare"

This entire conversation is based upon 2010-2011, PCT was in 2012 anyways lol when I personally wasn't even at the 40v40 or whatever it was, much like most of tlp's core

They wanted the #1 on the PCR list, but not necessarily a Tlp fight.  The "right to declare" thing sounds pretty cauliflower, but that was basically their response to Eop's declaration.  Why bother with the #3-5 clans when the #2 is barely a challenge?

- Claims he doesn't care

- Spends his day trying to argue for a clan he wasn't a major part of

- Repeats the exact same thing that someone told him to say (asking for help lol)

I fucked your clan on it's birthday several times and it was pretty underage, probs a pedophile lmfao

Do you want me to prove you wrong AGAIN?

Pretty sure I've proven you to be a blind, visually impaired cross eyed spastic - then you disregarded it all saying "lol it  doesn't matter anyways, because matched opts 10v10 minis doesnt matter" etc etc.

Looks like omgimakidtoucher23 loses again. 

Don't cry though - That dish washer job is still open.  

can you stop flip flopping for one post please. I'm not denying MM had politics, but pretending like TLP is innocent is just hilarious.

Dutch posts that tlp has 100 members, so you didn't need 30 elders to hit 100v100. TLP's chances were there, the leaders just were competent enough to take them. you can try to spin the story however you want. I'm sure you believe what you're spouting. It doesn't stop the fact that the offer was there with X rules, then the next day it was there AGAIN with Y rules. You're complaining about how in wildy you have less rules but when tlp breaks the clan wars rules its okay.

"tlp never declined action"

TLP LITERALLY SET THEMSELVES UP FOR ACTION, THEN BROKE PCT RULES.

TLP LITERALLY GOT COUNTER-OFFERED WILDY, THEN DECLINED.

holy fuck you're so blind.

Never flip flopped anything LOL you are literally brain dead

- TLP has 100 members

- 100 members= 100 pull

- logic

You literally contradicted yourself from the previous page.  I thought you guys declined because of the foe fullout the previous week and stale fullouts?  Now it's the rules? 

If you were at all relevant in MM you would know that prior to the FOE fullout, MM added 30+ people to their memberlist for the fullout as well.  Contradicting yourself even more

The only reason that we re-declared was because of the ml add so that it could be 100v100.  Sorry that your clan is so boring that you would rather fight 100v80 than 100v100 which is exactly what happened. 

Someone who thinks that wilderness fullouts with a public declaration makes more sense than clan wars already is pretty cauliflower lol

Do you want me to prove you wrong AGAIN?

Pretty sure I've proven you to be a blind, visually impaired cross eyed spastic - then you disregarded it all saying "lol it  doesn't matter anyways, because matched opts 10v10 minis doesnt matter" etc etc.

Looks like omgimakidtoucher23 loses again. 

Don't cry though - That dish washer job is still open.  

- compares being a major part of a clan to being in a 10v10 squad in the most irrelevant category in the tournament

- just @@Furious things

lmfao how hilarious is it that you think you were a big part of MM because you were in a 10v10 mini LOLAOFLOAGL

ts.supremacy.pw if you wanna talk btw. 

"right to declare"

Once again, disregarding things and sweeping things under the rug once proven wrong haha xd. 

yeah lets just pretend that ddosing/leaks/spies weren't a thing in 2011.

and oh no, i didn't remember the full out with foe from 5 years ago was from some PW league. It doesn't make what I said earlier not true except about the part with the break inbetween the fullouts - even though that is the case every single other time and you know it. TLP tried playing politics by bending the rules and MM played right back by countering to wildy. It's that simple.

Once again, disregarding things and sweeping things under the rug once proven wrong haha xd. 

Proven wrong?

If being apart of a 10v10 mini makes you an important asset to the clan, then yeah I am totally wrong

Last time I checked mini's are the most irrelevant thing in pure clanning

im so hard atm looking at this:

6527bf1d57b4272f8b3ce75e6aabd576.jpg

mmm yes

Proven wrong?

If being apart of a 10v10 mini makes you an important asset to the clan, then yeah I am totally wrong

Last time I checked mini's are the most irrelevant thing in pure clanning

That's funny thing coming from omgimacrosseyedkidtoucher23 who used to live in clan wars. 

yeah lets just pretend that ddosing/leaks/spies weren't a thing in 2011.

and oh no, i didn't remember the full out with foe from 5 years ago was from some PW league. It doesn't make what I said earlier not true except about the part with the break inbetween the fullouts - even though that is the case every single other time and you know it. TLP tried playing politics by bending the rules and MM played right back by countering to wildy. It's that simple.

Yeah because TLP was notoriously the biggest ddosing clan.  Yeah because spies/leaks matter so much in 100v100 fullouts. Yeah totally.  

You didn't tell me what I flip flopped about?  Seems like you are mindlessly posting now just like your good buddy @@Furious.  

TLP didn't bend rules.  The declaration on MM's site was completely DIFFERENT than the PW league that was being horribly ran.  Not our fault that your clan wasn't good enough to beat TLP 100v100 f2p in clan wars (where you fought foe several times and never cried about it being clan wars)

That's funny thing coming from omgimacrosseyedkidtoucher23 who used to live in clan wars. 

So mini's matter now?

Why are you being so hypocritical =/?

I thought wilderness was the only thing that mattered to MM.  That's what you mentioned in your first post on this topic.  Have I broken you so much that you completely changed your views just to try and act relevant in MM during a 10v10 mini. 

Broken 

buddy you never gave me your thoughts on this

mm which one you got @@Furious

Far left looks like a freak

Yeah because TLP was notoriously the biggest ddosing clan.  Yeah because spies/leaks matter so much in 100v100 fullouts. Yeah totally.  

You didn't tell me what I flip flopped about?  Seems like you are mindlessly posting now just like your good buddy @@Furious.  

TLP didn't bend rules.  The declaration on MM's site was completely DIFFERENT than the PW league that was being horribly ran.  Not our fault that your clan wasn't good enough to beat TLP 100v100 f2p in clan wars (where you fought foe several times and never cried about it being clan wars)

Oh the delusional posts are coming out again boys.

I wonder if omgimacrosseyedkidtoucher23 is reading his own posts because it's pretty awkward l0l. 

Oh the delusional posts are coming out again boys.

I wonder if omgimacrosseyedkidtoucher23 is reading his own posts because it's pretty awkward l0l. 

speaking of awkward, which one would you wanna smash bro

It's really depressing how you actually think you were relevant in MM just because you participated in a 10v10 mini o0galg0agl0agla0

speaking of awkward, which one would you wanna smash bro

It's really depressing how you actually think you were relevant in MM just because you participated in a 10v10 mini o0galg0agl0agla0

Spazzing on the keyboard.

Broken.