Clans that could successfully reopen right now?

Colin

Funny how @@Range Grudge started clanning in 2k10, BarrageKyle aka @ started clanning in 2k11 and @ started clanning 2k15 and swear they know about TLP's history lmfao

I find it extremely hilarious you all try to put TLP on some sort of high ranking, when I personally been in TLP 06-08 and could honestly say they never achieved anything remarkable l0l

Not gonna bother giving you delusional tomatos an essay and breaking it down, all of you guys are too brainwashed to do the research for yourself to see the truth on your own

Tl;dr

1. MM - held #1 longer than any other clan, (mainly due to huge pulls) best f2p pure clan of all time

2. FOE - best p2p pure clan of all time, accomplished the impossible, best matched p2p prep record in current date

3. FI - held #1 longer than below

4. EOP - held #1 longer than below

5. TLP - literally never accomplished anything besides having the most clanning, effective accounts (mass maxed pures with 30-39 def) and obviously going to do well matched when every other clan was or are a bunch of level 70s and 80s. Last year, when FOE and TLP reopened on the same day, it clearly proved when the levels was matched, FOE dominated. TLP mass trained 34 defence to compete and finally started beating FOE in F2P since FOE was a bunch of level 80s

Yeah I don'the know you, but sounds like I didn't miss out on anything. By the way, you should check your facts before you attack a clan. Let me guess, you also think Hillary Clinton is exactly what America needs.

no i actually don't lmao

also, check what facts? the only thing IR did in their 5 years of closing and opening was defeat another mediocre clan zenith in a fullout

Only clanned since 2008 but felt that TLP was always the clan that never achieved it's potential pre EOC.

More O.T

A few of the older ranks in Epidemic wanted to reopen earlier this summer. I stressed I didn't want to/couldn't commit but most of the other high ranks from E v2 (the successful one) had enough free time and were in a position to give it a go. A few of the guys took it upon themselves to get in contact with ex-members via email/fb (etc) to see who would join if it did reopened and that list hit 50+ pretty easily. When those ranks then tried to re-familiarise themselves with the community by venturing back on IRC and visiting websites like this, they thought that it wouldn't have been fun and pulled the plug on the idea. 

I think they realised that if they were to be successful, they would have had to commit A LOT of time, and given the state of the community that would have felt more like a chore than it would have been for fun or pleasure (something that can be seen with the last version that opened in 2013). 

2 out of those 2.5 years we've been ahead of CP in every facet of the game and we're still ahead of you in p2p so it's ok pal.

never once have we been last place but cp is accustomed to that from september to may

i love drunk tho xo

prep us?

I always forget to come back to this website. But.... You guys are being so harsh to each other for the past, when back then it was pretty fun and I miss all of you, even the dickhead kids tbh.

But, To be honest Mm, TLP, and Foe were a rarity to be seen in f2p in 2004-2007. If anything foe was the most in f2p out the three since FI/SO held the reigns for a couple years in the free server.

I'd come back to the game for MM and TLP if the real leaders came back. No offense to the new guys. (Even though soron did make a name for tlp when the bh craters came out and I still think Cory was the best TLP leader) rg you're still a sexy mofo even though I haven't kept in touch with the current clan issues.

But I won't, since it's legit terrible, pure clanning wise. Everyone is just a main at this point, Including the 30 defense kids who assume everyone should be 30 defense based on the 3-5 people who were active in 2007 with 30-33 (Charles)defense-wise.

And idk why everyone's getting on IR's case when they were like 1/25 clans of that era that actually survived as long as they did and made a name for themselves.

And honstly if i had 30 defense and 60+ pray, even with turm, and lost to MM in f2p and p2p, I'd be ashamed of my clan. That just means you lost to a real pure clan. If anything MM had everything to gain from winning every event they had; and nothing to lose.