Clans that could successfully reopen right now?

Colin

basically tlp kids are salty becus despite having all the advantages that foe/mm/fi had; a solid foundation built in 2005/6, famous pker leaders etc, they still lived in the shadows of the other HPCs. Forever #6. Lol nerds think they can just bring up a fake topic written by dissy or w/e and i'll stop flaming them l0l ya ok. 

all I'm saying is that you MM retards are so lucky that the wildy came back and tlp leaders at the time were brown sticky stuff at the spy game (mm had a spy in us for like 2 years and still couldn't beat us matched lmfao).  we were fucking you all up at the end of the bh era but didn't really know how to have good trips at the beginning when the new wildy came out, therefore losing members/interest in the new era.

We had the properganter master Speshls heh.

Also, I'm psure the spy was Adam LOLOL. 

MM's first win of 2011 while having +40. 

Hope you had fun going through the TLP wins leading up to that point ;)

Probably stumbled on a few of your clan dying to TLP as well, mm fanboy lmao

lol just found another one

ur comment implies that i acknowledge your record as being legitimate, which i don't, nor does anyone who isn't in TLP. Your leaders made a fake prep/wildy record, as well as many other types of fake topics to their validate their clan because it sucked. Anyone who didn't start clanning in 2016 knows that TLP beat MM in the wildy maybe once a year if they were lucky; on their anniversary. 

So much nostalgia looking through old vids :<

And found this too:

>Start of 2k11

>Beat TLP in the wilderness 

inb4 hurdur u guys pull so many!

hurdur not matched xd

When ya'll just claimed that TLP pulled 100s or w/e n brown sticky stuff lol im done.

It's sad that I can't find any actual "full out" videos of TLP vs MM - The only clan's we fought (at least while I was in MM) was always FOE and EOP.  The only TLP vs MM fullout video I could find was in 2k8 and It was a 84 (TLP) vs 74 (MM) lol.

I think the sarcasm flew right by you.  I apologize, I thought putting things in italic would make it a little more obvious.

I didn't read everything that you wrote, but it seems like you keep going on and on about clan wars, but I'm not sure if you understand that: nobody gives a brown sticky stuff and nobody gives a brown sticky stuff about your made up clan wars prep record.  You also keep going on about 100 v 100 matched opts when you said it was supposed a "full out".  So yea, Idk what's that about and then something about a Pure Warfare sanctioned event?  Lol.

Pulling big #s is half the fight - If it was easy to build a community that actually pulled high #s, why didn't TLP do it?  Why didn't any other clan do it?  Oh right because you're brown sticky stuff.

K2p and shimmy were really good members, Mole rat carried MM.  So idk what you're on about.  Sorry that the memories of a 3 year old dead clan can still rustle your jimmies lmfao.  God bless.

haha funny how you realize that all your points were brown sticky stuff and you actually did read it all

nobody gives a brown sticky stuff about clan wars prep record?  The only record that shows quality?  Ight LOL

Pulling big #s was never TLP's intention, being great at the QUALITY aspect was, which TLP achieved being the greatest man for man clan of all time.  

TLP #3 wilderness of all time, #1 matched of all time both servers

MM #1 wilderness (arguably considering FOE dicked you all the time) and #6 matched of all time (arguably considering most would put you lower than that).

Comparing being a good member to carrying a clan as leader, you're not very bright are you l0l

You're hardly rustling any jimmies, just destroying some hentai weirdo's pretty cauliflower mm fan boy logic while also messing with @@hotkeying who made runescape apologies (mentally unstable lol).  Judging by your inability to maintain a single thought in a sentence, it seems you're getting a little heated tho ;)

Maybe your next argument should be 2009, where TLP shredded you every single sunday

At the end of the day TLP was the best at what TLP wanted to be the best at, matched opts.

This is what i'm fucking talking about, well done boys. 

This is what i've wanted for the last month, a legitimate flame war where various members of the pure community write essays on why their clan was/is better than others. 

You can feel the heat being emitted from everyone keyboards where they have been aggressively typing. Passion, pride, aggression. Man this takes me back.

Thanks for helping me turn my dream into a reality guys.

haha funny how you realize that all your points were brown sticky stuff and you actually did read it all

nobody gives a brown sticky stuff about clan wars prep record?  The only record that shows quality?  Ight LOL

Pulling big #s was never TLP's intention, being great at the QUALITY aspect was, which TLP achieved being the greatest man for man clan of all time.  

TLP #3 wilderness of all time, #1 matched of all time both servers

MM #1 wilderness (arguably considering FOE dicked you all the time) and #6 matched of all time (arguably considering most would put you lower than that).

Comparing being a good member to carrying a clan as leader, you're not very bright are you l0l

You're hardly rustling any jimmies, just destroying some hentai weirdo's pretty cauliflower mm fan boy logic while also messing with @@hotkeying who made runescape apologies (mentally unstable lol).  Judging by your inability to maintain a single thought in a sentence, it seems you're getting a little heated tho ;)

Maybe your next argument should be 2009, where TLP shredded you every single sunday

At the end of the day TLP was the best at what TLP wanted to be the best at, matched opts.

HAHAHAHAHA aspergers at its finest.  im done 

i swear u actually might be more broccolied than [fi]cock - i said your CORE left for mm i didnt mention anything about "leaders" or "comparing" anything did i?  or do u feel like making brown sticky stuff up again like back then?  they were great assets to mm and benefitted us a lot

anyways u can continue to make up prep records and talk about how tlp was relevant 5 yrs ago

but let's look at the gr8est of all time pure clan list shall we

o right it's mm foe --------- huge gap ----------- fi tlp eop

back to clan wars where you can circle jerk about ur prep record LMFAO

im sure losing with 39 def was really fun and that made you guys the greatest man for man clan of all time ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i cud go on about it but i got paper work to do ill be on to flame some more l8r.

Btw @@roflcats if ur 0mgi0wnu i'm fucking done lmao

u weren't talking so tough when u were in CPR, getting battered by IR every weekend, forced to team with ch/c on ur anniversary lmfa0.

the only reason tlp was good in 2011 was cos ir closed c/cpr and they joined tlp

show some gratitude.

the lifecycle for the average tlp member:

start out in brown sticky stuffty p2p mpc (c, cpr, tp) -> get dicked on by superior mpc (ir) -> join p2p hpc (tlp) -> talk brown sticky stuff about ir on forumz -> get dicked on by all other HPCs

Btw @@roflcats if ur 0mgi0wnu i'm fucking done lmao

u weren't talking so tough when u were in CPR, getting battered by IR every weekend, forced to team with ch/c on ur anniversary lmfa0.

the only reason tlp was good in 2011 was cos ir closed c/cpr and they joined tlp

show some gratitude.

the lifecycle for the average tlp member:

start out in brown sticky stuffty p2p mpc (c, cpr, tp) -> get dicked on by superior mpc (ir) -> join p2p hpc (tlp) -> talk brown sticky stuff about ir on forumz -> get dicked on by all other HPCs

who's omgiownu?

This is what i'm fucking talking about, well done boys. 

This is what i've wanted for the last month, a legitimate flame war where various members of the pure community write essays on why their clan was/is better than others. 

You can feel the heat being emitted from everyone keyboards where they have been aggressively typing. Passion, pride, aggression. Man this takes me back.

Thanks for helping me turn my dream into a reality guys.

didn't ask

HAHAHAHAHA aspergers at its finest.  im done 

i swear u actually might be more broccolied than [fi]cock - i said your CORE left for mm i didnt mention anything about "leaders" or "comparing" anything did i?  or do u feel like making brown sticky stuff up again like back then?  they were great assets to mm and benefitted us a lot

anyways u can continue to make up prep records and talk about how tlp was relevant 5 yrs ago

but let's look at the gr8est of all time pure clan list shall we

o right it's mm foe --------- huge gap ----------- fi tlp eop

back to clan wars where you can circle jerk about ur prep record LMFAO

im sure losing with 39 def was really fun and that made you guys the greatest man for man clan of all time ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i cud go on about it but i got paper work to do ill be on to flame some more l8r.

- Core Members that were leaders who actually were killing TLP from the inside, Core doesn't kill it's own clan LOL. 

I've got you rage typing it's actually making me laugh

I bring up several points and you try and mention just one of them every single time only to get completely carroted because you're too cauliflower and at your peak was a lowly MM member

Your list of top pure clans is based upon pulls and pulls alone.  Plague of pures actually smashed MM for a couple weeks because they were pulling 150, they #1 during that time tbh!

@@hotkeying

idk why you are still typing when you make runescape apologies and try harded in IR for the entirety of your runescape career (only to get carroted by clans as low as zenith lmfao).  

I killed your clanning experience so much that less than a month ago you asked me who my spy was in 2011. 5 years later and you are still thinking about the beating I gave you.  Can't expect much more considering: 

0a0d73376d.png

- Core Members that were leaders who actually were killing TLP from the inside, Core doesn't kill it's own clan LOL. 

I've got you rage typing it's actually making me laugh

I bring up several points and you try and mention just one of them every single time only to get completely carroted because you're too cauliflower and at your peak was a lowly MM member

Your list of top pure clans is based upon pulls and pulls alone.  Plague of pures actually smashed MM for a couple weeks because they were pulling 150, they #1 during that time tbh!

@@hotkeying

idk why you are still typing when you make runescape apologies and try harded in IR for the entirety of your runescape career (only to get carroted by clans as low as zenith lmfao).  

I killed your clanning experience so much that less than a month ago you asked me who my spy was in 2011. 5 years later and you are still thinking about the beating I gave you.  Can't expect much more considering: 

0a0d73376d.png

????

>man for man best clan

>still lost

keep sputtering and making brown sticky stuff up lmfao haha xd

oh and id rather be an anime watcher than be cross eyed btw.

god bless you.

????

>man for man best clan

>still lost

keep sputtering and making brown sticky stuff up lmfao haha xd

oh and id rather be an anime watcher than be cross eyed btw.

god bless you.

- losing a 10v10 makes you not the best matched clan

- logic

Also remember you originally said 2010-2011.  Not 2012 the year where you feel so proud of a 10v10

TLP's forum topic shows all the wins vs MM (with vids and dates included).  Probably all fake though right

Hentai watcher*          

Imagine being crosseyed but still fucking real girls and not hentai girls

Looks like you gave 6 "points" to start off only to get slowly smashed down to none