Clans that could successfully reopen right now?

Colin

Big boys? you got bullied out of cp from [LT]Sam you new bundle of twigs lmfao. No clan is moving up to that cancer. Have fun fighting the same clan for the next 6 months downy.

Bullied out of Cp? Yikes! Your Info is wrong soz :/

I got offered the elder contract and still get asked to rejoin, I've got no beef with Cp either lol :)

Don't bother quoting because I've already wasted enough energy of you smh...

Have a nice day fella.

Bullied out of Cp? Yikes! Your Info is wrong soz :/

I got offered the elder contract and still get asked to rejoin, I've got no beef with Cp either lol :)

Don't bother quoting because I've already wasted enough energy of you smh...

Have a nice day fella.

mad your scene is cancer kyp.

Rage and Olympus can move up to hpc at their current state with that many mains, pretty sure with that many they can attempt to compete with maxed 39 def accs  and hpc clans won't have to move down to mpc times. 

note i said "attempt" and not "easily" as Rage/Opiss are both dogbrown sticky stuff 

dude legit stfu. no mpc is going to move up to that cancer. No lpc is going to move up to that cancer. LPC is the only pure clanning scene.

imagine posting on a runescape community forum on an alt account and pushing a boring ass scene that consists of lvl 50s and f2p in 2k16 lol

and can all the pretentious virgs crying about "we're real pures!!! hpc mpc addy cancer not real pures!!" etc just stop and really take an outside look at how justin beiber you look doing this brown sticky stuff lol