Clans that could successfully reopen right now?

Colin

New bundle of twigsgot alert. 

The only time that TLP was ever dominant was in ~2010-2011 when they pulled 65 to p2p CLW preps and ~30 to p2p sunday pk trips.  Tlps F2p presence (both wildy and clw) was completely non-existent.  

Also, any clan that did PCL in clan wars on Fridays were considered brown sticky stuff tier (which TLP did) while FOE and MM had 100 v 100s every Friday in the wilderness.

lma0

TLP was the best matched clan in both servers in 2011 (29-3 in f2p and smashed mm every time) and was pulling 100s the first 3-4 months of 2011 and constant 60s the rest of the year (do the research little hentai freak)

Dunning-Kruger effect clearly 

lma0

TLP was the best matched clan in both servers in 2011 (29-3 in f2p and smashed mm every time) and was pulling 100s the first 3-4 months of 2011 and constant 60s the rest of the year (do the research little hentai freak)

Research shows that TLP lost to MM matched opts fights with 39 def.

ecks dee

lma0

Yeah dude the first few months of 2011 is when free trade came back so while all the big boy clans were in the wildy living it up TLP got shoved in to the closet of the clan wars cave for preps like the past 3 years before hand.

The only time that TLP was ever dominant was in ~2010-2011 when they pulled 65 to p2p CLW preps and ~30 to p2p sunday pk trips.  Tlps F2p presence (both wildy and clw) was completely non-existent.  

Also, any clan that did PCL in clan wars on Fridays were considered brown sticky stuff tier (which TLP did) while FOE and MM had 100 v 100s every Friday in the wilderness.

that's not true lol

there's a reason tlp is like #5 of all time

if what you claim is true they'd be #1

Sorry @@Furious, one of you has an excuse for being ignorant of the circumstances, the other doesn't. 2015 was TLPScape, and for nearly the entire year we DID NOT LOSE a matched f2p prep and our f2p wilderness status was unrivaled. @@HolyDreams only seems to speak up when its convenient and it certainly wasn't convenient then, since you and all of FOE were nonexistent in showing. When you finally gave us a prep we 3-0ed you and you zipped it for another couple months for good measure, thank goodness Jagex was too dumb to not have a F2P fullout as well, that would have been something like 90-0.

You have no facts, no real disputes, only empty backhanded comments. Be grateful you inherited a clan whos success was cemented by people far before you ever came along.

Sorry @@Furious, one of you has an excuse for being ignorant of the circumstances, the other doesn't. 2015 was TLPScape, and for nearly the entire year we DID NOT LOSE a matched f2p prep and our f2p wilderness status was unrivaled. @@HolyDreams only seems to speak up when its convenient and it certainly wasn't convenient then, since you and all of FOE were nonexistent in showing. When you finally gave us a prep we 3-0ed you and you zipped it for another couple months for good measure, thank goodness Jagex was too dumb to not have a F2P fullout as well, that would have been something like 90-0.

You have no facts, no real disputes, only empty backhanded comments. Be grateful you inherited a clan whos success was cemented by people far before you ever came along.

I've been pure clanning for easily over a decade and I was with MM for about 2.5 years :/

Real talk: the reason why TLP went f2p based was because:

1.  Everybody is brown sticky stuff at f2p.

2.  Hanu and If MM was still around I'm psure Hanu would still be with us and not with TLP.

I've been pure clanning for easily over a decade and I was with MM for about 2.5 years :/

Real talk: the reason why TLP went f2p based was because:

1.  Everybody is brown sticky stuff at f2p.

2.  Hanu and If MM was still around I'm psure Hanu would still be with us and not with TLP.

You know half of that wasn't directed at you, bowlcut. More Real talk:

There are no clans/leaders attempting to improve p2p and there have not been for some time. The mess is starting to bleed into lower brackets as well as f2p. It has been this way before i arrived, and i fear it only gets worse from here. History would say i'm right, you got out while you could.

yo @@Furious not rly reading all you are saying cuz u are my m8 and are pretty smart but lemee just leave you with this lmao

Mayhem Makers (20-1)

http://tlp-rs.net/topic/89071-tlps-all-time-pre-eoc-prep-record/

we used to brown sticky stuff on mm every single prep.  maybe we lost the pct or whatever at the time, but over the years tlp has lost many important fights.  just never had it in us to pull out that 1 BIG victory (fo fullouts/pct) but wiped your clan 6.9/7 days of the week in matched fights

@@roflcats can back me on this 1 

yo @@Furious not rly reading all you are saying cuz u are my m8 and are pretty smart but lemee just leave you with this lmao

Mayhem Makers (20-1)

http://tlp-rs.net/topic/89071-tlps-all-time-pre-eoc-prep-record/

we used to brown sticky stuff on mm every single prep.  maybe we lost the pct or whatever at the time, but over the years tlp has lost many important fights.  just never had it in us to pull out that 1 BIG victory (fo fullouts/pct) but wiped your clan 6.9/7 days of the week in matched fights

@@roflcats can back me on this 1 

w/e fuck u kid ure bad at baseball and at singing 

just know that i actually banned u @1:27

it's the important fites dat count m8 

w/e fuck u kid ure bad at baseball and at singing 

just know that i actually banned u @1:27

it's the important fites dat count m8 

history would be a little different if we won some of those fights, shame the strategy and performances were weak :/

i was actually hella butthurt about that 10v10 :(

@@Furious MM was complete dog brown sticky stuff on 07. Back in 2013, Fi pulled 100+ every weekend while MM barely pulled 40 and closed l0l.

I honestly find it hilarious when people try to bash MM. I was never in MM but can appreciate that they are by far the greatest clan that ever was or will be.

in 2011/12 they were the only clan that refused to "adapt", ended up harnessing it to their advantage and dominating the pure scene in F2P with 100-140 pulls every week for like 2 years. They had the same leadership for a solid 5 years, and always displayed a level of class above their rivals - FOE, FI & EOP. 

3 years later, clans are claiming to be the new "MM", in 3 months let alone 3 years you won't see anyone trying to be the new TLP

This.  The only time I saw Tlp in the wilderness in either server as a Foe member from 2009-eoc, was basically once a year on their anniversary.

MM were better than TLP on every single level that include p2p preps

is there really anything to dispute here?

Lol it is notable you were not part of MM.

Even though I consider MM the best wilderness clan there has been till this date (because of their achievements on Pre-EOC, aka smacking FOE). TLP was far superior at matched fights (not even close). TLP had one of the best, if not the best prep record Pre-EOC and this matched status was retained by boasting one of the best prep records on OsRs07. I believe even FOE had a better prep record than MM.

Every clan that has closed recently was largely irrelevant in the wilderness as of their last couple months (no offense to TLP/M/RD/Doom etc.). There was a reason those clans closed and didn't really cause a huge blow at all, the problem is 3 (basically) clans have closed and usually when clans close, there are clans that typically follow or replace them but that has not happened this time around.

Ultimately the scenes will shift eventually and the clans will balance out but right now there is a weird focus because CP has control of much of the inactive community (200+ elders if I'm not wrong). As soon as CP's f2p hype dies and the elders that are actually active stop having fun they will slump but stay alive and new clans will breed from their elders (look at this any way you want to, no disrespect to CP their recruiting tactics were brilliant in my opinion). No clan stays at #1 forever, and once that clan moves down people leave and some people will create new clans hopefully (TLP bred Mayhem but this ended up being detrimental to both clans and the community in general). I got kind of lost in my ramble so forgive me. Overall though I hope the younger guys pick up and try to make new clans.

The 5 clans we have now at HPC have proven they will remain at HPC and won't close.

FOE - Closed in the past but look as good as ever. Different leadership have proven to be able to handle the clan.

EOP - Different and younger leadership compared to their clan that closed twice last year(?).

CP - Their community now contains over 200 people, even if CP pulled 20 I don't think they'd close considering their past.

Fi - If they were going to close ever they would've done it by now, they always fluctuate.

SUP - Only 'new school' clan created after 07 to survive the scene shift and everything else. Based off one or two older clans that never closed until pre-eoc ended (Hi, EF I suppose). Leadership has stayed relatively the same so we'll have to see how our leadership tends to transition in the future, but I can tell you guys Supremacy will likely never close until the game dies.