Clans that could successfully reopen right now?

Colin

- losing a 10v10 makes you not the best matched clan

- logic

Also remember you originally said 2010-2011.  Not 2012 the year where you feel so proud of a 10v10

TLP's forum topic shows all the wins vs MM (with vids and dates included).  Probably all fake though right

Hentai watcher*          

Imagine being crosseyed but still fucking real girls and not hentai girls

Looks like you gave 6 "points" to start off only to get slowly smashed down to none

?

I said tlp was good in clw and had zero presence in f2p l0l then u cried and typed 20 essays about how tlp is the best clan of all time or w/e lma0

gave me a good laugh at work

I'm sure all the good looking girls are crowding around to be fucked by a cross eyed dip brown sticky stuff who sounds like he has aspergers when he calls LMFAO. 

>TLP forums

ye, maybe if ppl gave a brown sticky stuff about ur clw victories id go digging through tlp forums to find em?

omgimcrosseyed - proud warlord of zenith/cpr/tlp/zu/1290109 other irrelevant clans

im sure if given the choice, ppl would rather be a member of mm LMFAO.  dont gotta do brown sticky stuff - just lay back and enjoy the ownage.  i was in college back then and working part time so id be a serious dip brown sticky stuff if i were to take a rank in mm lmfao

i feel bad for you, you might actually have some sort of mental illness to sink that much time into runescape - being a rank in any clan takes up a tremendous amount of time.  and since uve sunk so much time into this game being a rank for irrelevant clans ur life must really suck.

i guess that's why ure on these 3rd party forums barking and hounding like a lil bitch when ppl laugh at tlp

hope u had fun when we took a gigantic brown sticky stuff on ur 39 def 

lmfa0

"TLP #3 wilderness of all time, #1 matched of all time both servers

MM #1 wilderness (arguably considering FOE dicked you all the time) and #6 matched of all time (arguably considering most would put you lower than that)."

- omgimcrosseyed, proud warlord of zenith

bolded for laughs cuz ur 39 def still lost

and italics for laughs because making brown sticky stuff up again

the logic of a cross eyed kid who spent way too much time on runescape

TLP #3 wilderness of all time

You are out of your mind.  Tlp was maybe fifth behind Mm, Foe, Eop, and Fi.  

but let's look at the gr8est of all time pure clan list shall we

o right it's mm foe --------- huge gap ----------- fi tlp eop

I'd say Eop/Fi both have legitimate claims to #3, above Tlp.  Fi was #1 probably the third longest, but Eop competed with Foe/Mm more and kept Fi in a slump for years.

You are out of your mind.  Tlp was maybe fifth behind Mm, Foe, Eop, and Fi.  

I'd say Eop/Fi both have legitimate claims to #3, above Tlp.  Fi was #1 probably the third longest, but Eop competed with Foe/Mm more and kept Fi in a slump for years.

Hence why the general consensus is:

MM

FOE

Fi/EOP

TLP

But omgimcrosseyed over there is spazzing in his computer chair when anything negative is said on the internet about his Runescape Pure clan.

Yikes. 

"TLP #3 wilderness of all time, #1 matched of all time both servers

MM #1 wilderness (arguably considering FOE dicked you all the time) and #6 matched of all time (arguably considering most would put you lower than that)."

- omgimcrosseyed, proud warlord of zenith

bolded for laughs cuz ur 39 def still lost

and italics for laughs because making brown sticky stuff up again

the logic of a cross eyed kid who spent way too much time on runescape

Still can't take someone serious who has anime in their avatar and signature, what a freak LOL

Clans who were better matched than MM in no order: TLP, FOE, EOP, CP, Fi

Zero presence in f2p despite being the best matched f2p clan of all time

So you said the clan wars victories were fake and then when a topic is mentioned with a link to all the vids you randomly stop caring and stop calling it fake?

Ironic that you are talking about 3rd party forums when you don't play runescape and spend all this time flaming Fi (even though you have a lot in common with them judging by your hentai addiction

Idk why you keep saying 'we', you weren't apart of MM's 10v10 unit LOL

I'd gladly compare irl resume's with you any time as well.  Feel free to post all your fake accomplishments.  Also post an irl picture since you actually think i'm crosseyed LOL

Still can't take someone serious who has anime in their avatar and signature, what a freak LOL

Clans who were better matched than MM in no order: TLP, FOE, EOP, CP, Fi

Zero presence in f2p despite being the best matched f2p clan of all time

So you said the clan wars victories were fake and then when a topic is mentioned with a link to all the vids you randomly stop caring and stop calling it fake?

Ironic that you are talking about 3rd party forums when you don't play runescape and spend all this time flaming Fi (even though you have a lot in common with them judging by your hentai addiction

Idk why you keep saying 'we', you weren't apart of MM's 10v10 unit LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I guess I can't blame you for not seeing because you're cross eyed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I guess I can't blame you for not seeing because you're cross eyed.

cqGAL84.png

Thank god i can see her enough because id totally put my dick in that girl

mfw someone thinks winning a 10v10 makes you a good matched clan LOL

imagine having a signature with your online name and an anime girl in it 

imagine calling someone crosseyed but being so self conscious into not posting a picture of yourself

imagine defending a clan that you weren't even apart of the success for

#justwillturbthings #justfuriousthings

imagine having a signature with your online name and an anime girl in it 

imagine calling someone crosseyed but being so self conscious into not posting a picture of yourself

imagine defending a clan that you weren't even apart of the success for

#justwillturbthings #justfuriousthings

He posted his picture on Pw years ago.  I'm pretty sure he's "April" in the 10v10 Pct vid, but I might be wrong there.

cqGAL84.png

Thank god i can see her enough because id totally put my dick in that girl

Don't worry, I'm not cross eyed so I'll take the liberty of posting some screenshots to show you.  Side note: I can see your cauliflower useless ass running around in f2p legit doing nothing ROFL.  You're a one bang btw.

cd9F3JZ.jpg

r8x11it.jpg

Hey guys!!!one11one!!!11  I'm crosseyedzach and we're the BEST MATCHED OPTS CLAN!!!

>useless garbage tier warrer
>cant tank
>zero awareness

I heard you were squealing in rage after losing this fight btw.  Was seriously easy, honestly nice 39 def though.  Kiss the ring and bow down already brown sticky stuffter.

It's genuinely hilarious when people make fun of me watching anime because TONS of people watch it. Please be original and come up with something else.

Let me know when you're looking for a job btw, my local restaurant is looking for a dish washer - You might have the qualifications for it: over 5000 hours sunk into irrelevant pure clans.  Minimum wage went up in NYC so you can save up for correctional eye surgery to make yourself not look like a drooler. 

Stay easy lmfa0.

Don't worry, I'm not cross eyed so I'll take the liberty of posting some screenshots to show you.  Side note: I can see your cauliflower useless ass running around in f2p legit doing nothing ROFL.  You're a one bang btw.

cd9F3JZ.jpg

r8x11it.jpg

Hey guys!!!one11one!!!11  I'm crosseyedzach and we're the BEST MATCHED OPTS CLAN!!!

>useless garbage tier warrer
>cant tank
>zero awareness

I heard you were squealing in rage after losing this fight btw.  Was seriously easy, honestly nice 39 def though.  Kiss the ring and bow down already brown sticky stuffter.

It's genuinely hilarious when people make fun of me watching anime because TONS of people watch it. Please be original and come up with something else.

Let me know when you're looking for a job btw, my local restaurant is looking for a dish washer - You might have the qualifications for it: over 5000 hours sunk into irrelevant pure clans.  Minimum wage went up in NYC so you can save up for correctional eye surgery to make yourself not look like a drooler. 

Stay easy lmfa0.

I really do care a lot about a 10v10 fight, way more than raping MM and not losing an entire prep for a YEAR vs them. I was literally crying after a 10v10 loss.  so fucking funny that you took the time to take pictures of a video of a 10v10 CLAN WARS victory (I thought clan wars didn't mean anything bud?)

Defend having an anime sig with your online name because 'a lot of people watch it'.  Alright weirdo LOL

- Clearly not crosseyed

- Don't have anime girls in my signature's

- Not afraid over the internet to post an irl (like you)

Stay ded lmfa0

I really do care a lot about a 10v10 fight, way more than raping MM and not losing an entire prep for a YEAR vs them. I was literally crying after a 10v10 loss

Defend having an anime sig with your online name because 'a lot of people watch it'.  Alright weirdo LOL

- Clearly not crosseyed

- Don't have anime girls in my signature's

- Not afraid over the internet to post an irl (like you)

Stay ded lmfa0

You literally just got shat on when you said I wasn't a part of the 10 v 10, and I proved you wrong like the blind crosseyed fuck you are.  Now you're saying it's irrelevant LMFAO, 

You seem a little too defensive about being not cross eyed.

The job offer is still on the table by the way. 

You literally just got shat on when you said I wasn't a part of the 10 v 10, and I proved you wrong like the blind crosseyed fuck you are.  Now you're saying it's irrelevant LMFAO, 

You seem a little too defensive about being not cross eyed.

The job offer is still on the table by the way. 

Congrats on proving me wrong on you being apart of one 10v10 f2p mini that clearly determines which clan is best matched f2p!

Very defensive about being cross eyed =/.  It's almost like you didn't just try and defend yourself for having an ANIME GIRL with your online alias in your signature.

Yes I really need a job please can you put in a good word?!?  Can you put in a good word for one of the hentai girls too?  I'm tryna get it in

Still not gonna post a picture?  For mentioning someone else's appearance based upon a picture 7 years ago that was a joke that you clearly don't know about, you sure are pretty self conscious!

Congrats on proving me wrong on you being apart of one 10v10 f2p mini that clearly determines which clan is best matched f2p!

Very defensive about being cross eyed =/.  It's almost like you didn't just try and defend yourself for having an ANIME GIRL with your online alias in your signature.

??????

Are you lost?  When have I ever tried to "defend" my hobby.  I'm a self proclaimed weeb - so it's fucking hilarious how you're trying to attack me in that channel when it literally does nothing ROFL.  It's like the uneducated tomatos who laugh at people for having different novel preferences.

Seriously, consider the job offer - it seems like your impaired vision is really taking it's toll.

??????

Are you lost?  When have I ever tried to "defend" my hobby.  I'm a self proclaimed weeb - so it's fucking hilarious how you're trying to attack me in that channel when it literally does nothing ROFL.  It's like the uneducated tomatos who laugh at people for having different novel preferences.

Seriously, consider the job offer - it seems like your impaired vision is really taking it's toll.

You just defended it on the last page by saying other people watch it and that's why you have an anime girl in your signature, freak.

- Novel preferences

- Anime girl with an online alias in signature 

So are you gonna post a picture of yourself lil guy so I can see what a normal person who's not cross eyed looks like!

- Novel preferences

So are you gonna post a picture of yourself lil guy?

?

The way I look does not affect the way you look. So instead of asking me for personal pictures, maybe you can do something about your own appearance because to be quite honest you look absolutely disgusting.

Thank you for dodging the job offer by the way, I'll interpret that as you agreeing with me.

?

The way I look does not affect the way you look. So instead of asking me for personal pictures, maybe you can do something about your own appearance because to be quite honest you look absolutely disgusting.

Thank you for dodging the job offer by the way, I'll interpret that as you agreeing with me.

So you're mentioning someone's appearance when they were 13 years old trolling on tinychat but also afraid to post your own picture?  How justin beiber and awkward is it (as expected from someone who watches hentai) that you are looking at pictures of a 13 year old referencing it to someone who gets far more and better girls than you could ever get LOL (unless we are talking animated girls).

Speaking of things you dodged, which you have been doing nothing but dodging on this entire topic, give me some thoughts on these things that you avoided:

- the 5 clans i posted that were ALL better matched than mm (and plenty of other mpc's beat you, even hostility and even Zenith LOL)

- The topic on TLP forums with vids of every single loss mm encountered vs TLP (thought it was fake buddy?)

- Why MM declined an 100v100 clan wars fight in 2011 when TLP apparently wasn't relevant (won't call it fullout since you used that as an excuse even though your vids on youtube vs FOE in clan wars were called fullouts). Is TLP being spastics your only excuse lmfao?

- Avoiding posting an irl picture because your self conscious

- The fact that you watch hentai LOL

You just defended it on the last page by saying other people watch it and that's why you have an anime girl in your signature, freak.

- Novel preferences

So are you gonna post a picture of yourself lil guy so I can see what a normal person who's not cross eyed looks like!

hes just an asian guy with glasses really if i remember correctly, nothing abnormal but talking about vision impairs is pretty odd on his part. honestly didn't expect @@Furious to bring up irl looks though because it's a runescape website and someone's looks shouldn't have an affect on a flame war but i guess you bring that brown sticky stuff up if ur losing lol

can confirm zachary is not crosseyed though @@Furious

@@hotkeying take my name out of your keyboard mouth l0l i killed IR like twice m8 u r literally the most irrelevant rank of all time, i don't think you can name anything you've done besides typing on forums or irc. the fact you put IR 2 spots behind TLP all time is a fucking joke I'd put Redemption over Intense Redemption in all honesty l0l.

@@33th join sup my boy hanu is there pal, same with u @@Malcriado i miss u lil andy

So you're mentioning someone's appearance when they were 13 years old trolling on tinychat but also afraid to post your own picture?  How justin beiber and awkward is it (as expected from someone who watches hentai) that you are looking at pictures of a 13 year old referencing it to someone who gets far more and better girls than you could ever get LOL (unless we are talking animated girls).

Speaking of things you dodged, which you have been doing nothing but dodging on this entire topic, give me some thoughts on these things that you avoided:

- the 5 clans i posted that were ALL better matched than mm (and plenty of other mpc's beat you, even hostility and even Zenith LOL)

- The topic on TLP forums with vids of every single loss mm encountered vs TLP (thought it was fake buddy?)

- Why MM declined an 100v100 clan wars fight in 2011 when TLP apparently wasn't relevant (won't call it fullout since you used that as an excuse even though your vids on youtube vs FOE in clan wars were called fullouts). Is TLP being spastics your only excuse lmfao?

- Avoiding posting an irl picture because your self conscious

- The fact that you watch hentai LOL

Yikes.  You seem really, really upset.

Literally everything you expect a loser to have is embodied by you. The pasty skin, 5000+ hours sunk into runescape clanning, cross eyes, bucked teeth, ridiculous acne, awkward smile, terrible haircut, cheap ass Walmart clothing, etc. I can go on for ages. 

Seriously, though, no hard feelings. Your behavior definitely makes more sense to me now. I hope you find peace within yourself. Or just die, I'll be absolutely fantastic either way. 

hes just an asian guy with glasses really if i remember correctly, nothing abnormal but talking about vision impairs is pretty odd on his part. honestly didn't expect @@Furious to bring up irl looks though because it's a runescape website and someone's looks shouldn't have an affect on a flame war but i guess you bring that brown sticky stuff up if ur losing lol

can confirm zachary is not crosseyed though @@Furious

@@hotkeying take my name out of your keyboard mouth l0l i killed IR like twice m8 u r literally the most irrelevant rank of all time, i don't think you can name anything you've done besides typing on forums or irc. the fact you put IR 2 spots behind TLP all time is a fucking joke I'd put Redemption over Intense Redemption in all honesty l0l.

@@33th join sup my boy hanu is there pal, same with u @@Malcriado i miss u lil andy

Look, it was part of the package when somebody told me he was cross eyed okay? I usually don't bring up irl looks.

Can you just calm down and let the flame war happen.

Thank you.