Clans that could successfully reopen right now?

Colin

All of those are realistic options although i'd disagree that TLP would be the most realistic at the moment, they closed for a reason and lot of those members quit the game, they'll need a few more months before even considering reopening imo. 

Pretty much this. TLP just closed, and then reopened days later and closed again. It's going to take a while for the TLP members that didn't join TLP to get "the itch" again to play. IDK why MM closed I had quit the game by then. Was MM ever open on OSRS? I don't know who control was. I think RD reopening or another clan with a different name and similar faces (kinda like mayhem) has betters odds of opening up.

Pretty much this. TLP just closed, and then reopened days later and closed again. It's going to take a while for the TLP members that didn't join TLP to get "the itch" again to play. IDK why MM closed I had quit the game by then. Was MM ever open on OSRS? I don't know who control was. I think RD reopening or another clan with a different name and similar faces (kinda like mayhem) has betters odds of opening up.

The fact of the matter is MM/TLP through their actions commanded respect on a level that control, rd, doom did not. The hype surrounding their names and the history the clans have had is why they are so revered, people are simply going to care more about those names and until someone comes along and creates another clan that commands the respect they do, this will keep happening. It is why people are still wondering if MM will come back after 3 fucking years and why TLP closing was such a huge blow to the community - you don't have to like a clan to respect the fact that they were hugely influential and what's left right now is not up to snuff. They aren't coming back, and it's time for people to move forward. 

The fact of the matter is MM/TLP through their actions commanded respect on a level that control, rd, doom did not. The hype surrounding their names and the history the clans have had is why they are so revered, people are simply going to care more about those names and until someone comes along and creates another clan that commands the respect they do, this will keep happening. It is why people are still wondering if MM will come back after 3 fucking years and why TLP closing was such a huge blow to the community - you don't have to like a clan to respect the fact that they were hugely influential and what's left right now is not up to snuff. They aren't coming back, and it's time for people to move forward.

Lmfao the last tlp was cancer and brown sticky stuff idk how you have the audacity to compare tlp with older versions.

Lmfao the last tlp was cancer and brown sticky stuff idk how you have the audacity to compare tlp with older versions.

literally no clan in pure clanning history has been as good as TLP was in both f2p wild and clw for that long. What did SV accomplish? Getting Gwased over and over? Going main after failing to compete with us? You should have used that blowpipe you got off me to fund your education you actual foreign moron 

how are u trying to even talk about TLP when u were in SV?

we literally made u go main after railing u week in week out u dumb vaping dutch bundle of twigs

literally no clan in pure clanning history has been as good as TLP was in both f2p wild and clw for that long. What did SV accomplish? Getting Gwased over and over? Going main after failing to compete with us? You should have used that blowpipe you got off me to fund your education you actual foreign moron 

New bundle of twigsgot alert. 

The only time that TLP was ever dominant was in ~2010-2011 when they pulled 65 to p2p CLW preps and ~30 to p2p sunday pk trips.  Tlps F2p presence (both wildy and clw) was completely non-existent.  

Also, any clan that did PCL in clan wars on Fridays were considered brown sticky stuff tier (which TLP did) while FOE and MM had 100 v 100s every Friday in the wilderness.

that's not true lol

there's a reason tlp is like #5 of all time

if what you claim is true they'd be #1