Clans that could successfully reopen right now?

Colin

that's me laughing at how fucking weird you are LMFaofja0fja0gka

lgagokag

ldfldaaaa

Cmon bro pick one of the girls before they are all taken...

Is that how you felt about the 14 year old girl?  Better get her into the hotel room now before she gets taken!

>omgimacrosseyedkidtoucher23 logic

so if MM had 10 leaks/spies in TLP, if they left at the beginning its 100v90. If I ddosed TLP callers it's now 100v84. in what world is that not a big deal. The difference is i can't ddos tlp's ts and callers for an hour straight ,and leaks/spies are better off just not going but at least they won't take up a slot out of 100. i can clearly see you were bottom of the barrel tlp scum if you don't even think of these things.

and just lol at never crying at not fighting foe outside of cwa. there was lots of crying. way more crying in fact.

All tlp had to do was say "yes, we will fight you in wildy" but they didn't. all tlp had to do was follow the rules the first time, but they didn't. Too much politics by TLP

so if MM had 10 leaks/spies in TLP, if they left at the beginning its 100v90. If I ddosed TLP callers it's now 100v84. in what world is that not a big deal. The difference is i can't ddos tlp's ts and callers for an hour straight ,and leaks/spies are better off just not going but at least they won't take up a slot out of 100. i can clearly see you were bottom of the barrel tlp scum if you don't even think of these things

and just lol at never crying at not fighting foe outside of cwa. there was lots of crying. way more crying in fact.

All tlp had to do was say "yes, we will fight you in wildy" but they didn't.

Hey man, calm down he's sunken in 5000+ hours into leading irrelevant Runescape Pure clans - he knows what he's talking about!

so if MM had 10 leaks/spies in TLP, if they left at the beginning its 100v90. If I ddosed TLP callers it's now 100v84. in what world is that not a big deal. The difference is i can't ddos tlp's ts and callers for an hour straight ,and leaks/spies are better off just not going but at least they won't take up a slot out of 100. i can clearly see you were bottom of the barrel tlp scum if you don't even think of these things.

All tlp had to do was say "yes, we will fight you in wildy" but they didn't.

Since Mm 'notoriously' had so many leaks in TLP, it seems you would have had the upper hand.  Are you not confident in your clans member base knowing that your app process sucked and could get leaks in it easily?  

Weird that you guys randomly changed that to your excuse as soon as tlp's memberlist went up high enough to pull 100 but were more than willing to do clan wars literally hours before.  Anything for an advantage I see. 

All mm had to do was say "yes, we will fight in clan wars, the most logical place to fight"

@@Furious you're so justin beiber that like I feel like you for real might have autism because I really doubt you function in the real world lol.

I fucked an 8 year old (mm) what are you gonna do about it lmfao 

You really are dodging which one of the 'girls' you want though... Sigh =/

I guess MM would rather the fullout be in the wild where TLP could have called any main clan that would have gladly crashed with 40 people.  That's what MM wants rather than a CLEAN 100v100 in clw. 

Very delusional

Very weird

Very broken

I think i'm gonna keep this sig btw, she's actually really hot 0fmgffg0mfg

mmm those eyes fit perfect with my 'furious' alias in it ;)

Since Mm 'notoriously' had so many leaks in TLP, it seems you would have had the upper hand.  Are you not confident in your clans member base knowing that your app process sucked and could get leaks in it easily?  

Weird that you guys randomly changed that to your excuse as soon as tlp's memberlist went up high enough to pull 100 but were more than willing to do clan wars literally hours before.  Anything for an advantage I see. 

All mm had to do was say "yes, we will fight in clan wars, the most logical place to fight"

@@Furious you're so justin beiber that like I feel like you for real might have autism because I really doubt you function in the real world lol.

I fucked an 8 year old (mm) what are you gonna do about it lmfao 

Once a clan wars scrub, always a clan wars scrub.

It's funny how you'll parade the fact that you're a legit pedophile.

Don't worry, even if you go to jail and come out 5 years later - The Dish washing job will still be open for you.

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

How is anyone gonna argue tlp pre-eoc was a fun experience? The old ranks had their chance to re-live that after kicking me and managed to have such a little amount of fun that literally 70 members left and they closed 2 months later.

bless up

~former leader of the osrs version of the last pures runescape pure clan

Once a clan wars scrub, always a clan wars scrub.

It's funny how you'll parade the fact that you're a legit pedophile.

Don't worry, even if you go to jail and come out 5 years later - The Dish washing job will still be open for you.

- Calls someone a clan wars scrub

- Previously thinks he was a major part of MM because he was in a 10v10 mini once

- Logic

ye i am so fucking proud of being a pedophile but not as proud as I am of jerking off to hentai

Can't wait to get a dish washing job honestly thanks bud

I guess MM would rather the fullout be in the wild where TLP could have called any main clan that would have gladly crashed with 40 people.  That's what MM wants rather than a CLEAN 100v100 in clw. 

Very delusional

Very weird

Very broken

I think i'm gonna keep this sig btw, she's actually really hot 0fmgffg0mfg

mmm those eyes fit perfect with my 'furious' alias in it ;)

Looks like TLP was scared to fight in the wilderness - not a surprise.

The sig is pretty nice right?  Thanks man - It took me about an hour and a half of photoshop.

Let me know if you want me to find a cross eyed anime girl stock to make a siggy for you too m8. 

Looks like TLP was scared to fight in the wilderness - not a surprise.

The sig is pretty nice right?  Thanks man - It took me about an hour and a half of photoshop.

Let me know if you want me to find a cross eyed anime girl stock to make a siggy for you too m8. 

posts like these are so awkward that it's like you are doing the flaming for me

Your actual self esteem must be really really really low 

- Calls someone a clan wars scrub

- Previously thinks he was a major part of MM because he was in a 10v10 mini once

- Logic

ye i am so fucking proud of being a pedophile but not as proud as I am of jerking off to hentai

Can't wait to get a dish washing job honestly thanks bud

Still making up garbage I see.

As expected of omgimacrosseyedkidtoucher23.

The original Parm, hello brother. I have been defending your clans honor while these tlp scum try to bash it. So to answer your question, pretty fucking bored.

yeah theres some wannabe kid with the name Parm and someone apparently also stole my old rsn (storage-q)

posts like these are so awkward that it's like you are doing the flaming for me

Your actual self esteem must be really really really low 

Incoherent.

Try again without stuttering. 

this is just getting sad now

Try to not I don't hate you but your clan the rest of the year lol 

Huh???

Unfortunately sharkbrew edits some flames for emotionally unstable people such as yourself 

Yo, you're seriously on tilt right now.

Go look outside your window, take a breather and just accept the fact that you got railed.

Yo, you're seriously on tilt right now.

Go look outside your window, take a breather and just accept the fact that you got railed.

it's dark out I can't see and I am crosseyed what would looking out my window do for me honestly???

I got railed in a 10v10 mini long ago from someone who apparently doesn't care about clan wars but thinks that being in the 10v10 mini makes him a major part of the clan.  I really do accept that loss and I hope one day in the distant future I can really move on from it.

@@hotkeying join in tomorrow if you dare, pussy 

it's dark out I can't see and I am crosseyed what would looking out my window do for me honestly???

I got railed in a 10v10 mini long ago from someone who apparently doesn't care about clan wars but thinks that being in the 10v10 mini makes him a major part of the clan.  I really do accept that loss and I hope one day in the distant future I can really move on from it.

@@hotkeying join in tomorrow if you dare, pussy 

Can we all have a moment of silence for omgimacrosseyedkidtoucher23 please. 

He's given up and fallen in panic mode.

Faking hysteria and brown sticky stuffty sarcasm won't save you.

Can we all have a moment of silence for omgimacrosseyedkidtoucher23 please. 

He's given up and fallen in panic mode.

Faking hysteria and brown sticky stuffty sarcasm won't save you.

Like take a second and re-read your pasts 5 posts 

Like if you don't feel even at least a bit justin beiberd out about any of what you typed, you probably actually are autistic and I hope you can find a way out of that

You are just repeating yourself every single post in a really bad attempt

I win

Stay dead btw mm and always remain that tlp is the greatest matched f2p clan of all time (records don't lie and nor does your inability to ever accept an 100v100 "prep" or fullout.  Whichever you wanna call it 

I have class in the morning but I will be sure to make sure to check these forums tomorrow to see if you want to continue any of your autistic moments 

Feel free to come on supremacy ts tomorrow so I can actually hear how justin beiber you sound l0l. Which I really doubt you will considering I bet you actually have really bad social anxiety, even over teamspeak 

Like take a second and re-read your pasts 5 posts 

Like if you don't feel even at least a bit justin beiberd out about any of what you typed, you probably actually are autistic and I hope you can find a way out of that

You are just repeating yourself every single post in a really bad attempt

I win

Stay dead btw mm and always remain that tlp is the greatest matched f2p clan of all time (records don't lie and nor does your inability to ever accept an 100v100 "prep" or fullout.  Whichever you wanna call it 

Read what you just wrote out loud and really consider the dish washing job.  

Not only do you get a whooping $8.50 an hour, but you get to meet a fellow cross eyed!  Perhaps she'll be your soul mate. 

Read what you just wrote out loud and really consider the dish washing job.  

Not only do you get a whooping $8.50 an hour, but you get to meet a fellow cross eyed!  Perhaps she'll be your soul mate. 

whopping* 

Whoa you misspelled something you sure got me though

How awkward is it to try and make fun of a mistype and this mistype yourself? 

See you on ts.supremacy.pw tomorrow if your social anxiety allows it.  Try an addy or something before coming 

whopping* 

Whoa you misspelled something you sure got me though

How awkward is it to try and make fun of a mistype and this mistype yourself? 

See you on ts.supremacy.pw tomorrow if your social anxiety allows it.  Try an addy or something before coming 

LMFAO when did I try to make fun of a typo?  Your entire sentence was just incoherent.   My iPad auto corrected "whopping" for some reason.

Making up brown sticky stuff as usual - typical omgimacrosseyedkidtoucher23.