Jessica is back

Akahana-

and watches anime LOL

....... and has a 2011 join date in mm LMFAO so has no idea who jess is considering she quit around that time  :lol:

i was mm in 2009-2010 n 2012. h3h   good thing i stoppedd watchin anime 5 years ago when i became an adult phew

Nobody cares because akabrown sticky stuffter is a reject, and I'd rather be jessica than a reject ass lonely awkward azn boy who listens to emo cut yourself music hahahaha.

h3h mr unknown hesh still upset i revealed who he rly is ntalking outta his ass still. 

was funny when u tried to coome to a cp pk trip few weeks back, then we all killled u hehehe u didnt retuurn after that 

btw like 95% of fo won't know who she is as they all joined in 2014 or later, most notably the guy right above this post ;p ^

lololl sad but tru

idk why you gotta throw personal attacks at people who haven't provoked anyone, it's pathetic lmfao grow up

your shift at the salt factory

h3h mr unknown hesh still upset i revealed who he rly is ntalking outta his ass still. 

was funny when u tried to coome to a cp pk trip few weeks back, then we all killled u hehehe u didnt retuurn after that 

??

What are you talking about lmfao.

Can you just stop talking reject, nobody likes you even on the internet - I'm pretty pretty sure you're even more socially awkward irl.

Must suck having nobody else to listen to emo screamo with. 

??

What are you talking about lmfao.

Can you just stop talking reject, nobody likes you even on the internet - I'm pretty pretty sure you're even more socially awkward irl.

Must suck having nobody else to listen to emo screamo with. 

you watch anime, you're the socially awkward one. 

h3h