[R]age Breaks CD For 2 Hours Ft. Shitperial Pulling 30 [90 Peak]

Whoppa

@@PRShadow where are the paragraphs about your clan getting buttfucked reject?

Let me define "reject" for you. Reject is defined as a person who is unimportant or a person who is dismissed for failing to meet the standards and expectations.

Before coming to SB to flame people when your clan pulled the same amount of mains as my clan did pures, you should first check if you aren't the word you are describing the other person as. I may be unimportant as well, but you should not describe yourself when you are flaming. No need to tag me with a fake alias and pretty unimpressive statement either. I already congratulated your clan on your trip but its +1s like you that make Rage look bad. I am not one to go around flaming, but I will make an exception.

If you are going to flame me, tag me with a real alias. Or are you just a happy member because you are a +1 (or +2 if you multi log on a main) on a 90 pull? 

Is that enough words for you or do I need to dumb it down to explaining how much 1/90 is?

Let me define "reject" for you. Reject is defined as a person who is unimportant or a person who is dismissed for failing to meet the standards and expectations.

Before coming to SB to flame people when your clan pulled the same amount of mains as my clan did pures, you should first check if you aren't the word you are describing the other person as. I may be unimportant as well, but you should not describe yourself when you are flaming. No need to tag me with a fake alias and pretty unimpressive statement either. I already congratulated your clan on your trip but its +1s like you that make Rage look bad. I am not one to go around flaming, but I will make an exception.

If you are going to flame me, tag me with a real alias. Or are you just a happy member because you are a +1 (or +2 if you multi log on a main) on a 90 pull? 

Is that enough words for you or do I need to dumb it down to explaining how much 1/90 is?

I am known as runeboy5000 reject, write another paragraph please. nice forums reject

I am known as (runeboy5000 reject), write another paragraph please. nice forums reject

Nothing else to say? Lol.

Disregarding the fake alias. Good luck tomorrow Rage. 

Sorry for the flame on your weekend topic, should be stopping now. @Whoppa 

gets a lpc to close into em, get mass joined by another lpc, mass train to 30+ def with def incon on ts as a mpc

and yet 90 - 0 realy quick, lmfao, if your in rage in 2k16, idk what to tell u

We perfected you @ cw and dicking you around in wild, must suck to be in CD r0flmao

0e4c32c33c54fa228cdb88075434e994.png

Seems like a cd main in our cape another main attacking a guy in cp cape with full addy. What's the problem? Even you can log on rs with a rage cape take a pic and say oh hey it's rage.

We are the cure for this cancer. Don't worry it's almost over. Cd is broken and anyone who stands in the way of us butt smashing cd will die with them.

You have been warned.

gets a lpc to close into em, get mass joined by another lpc, mass train to 30+ def with def incon on ts as a mpc

and yet 90 - 0 realy quick, lmfao, if your in rage in 2k16, idk what to tell u

wahah brainwashed cd random feel bad for u irl bro!

Seems like a cd main in our cape another main attacking a guy in cp cape with full addy. What's the problem? Even you can log on rs with a rage cape take a pic and say oh hey it's rage.

We are the cure for this cancer. Don't worry it's almost over. Cd is broken and anyone who stands in the way of us butt smashing cd will die with them.

You have been warned.

Good (H)