[R]age Breaks CD For 2 Hours Ft. Shitperial Pulling 30 [90 Peak]

Whoppa

but you bring 50 mains and act like you arent brainwashed ?

same amount of pures as you... cmon now?

ur actually broccolied quit crying pussy , u will close as long as u have this pussy mentally impact worser than ruin lmfa00000000000000000000

we wont off until you give us a prep moron

You're trying to be a warrior behind an alias for a brown sticky stuff clan lmao stay ez upset because you're not allowed to do karate in the garage.

clan-rage.com look at leadership bby, your clan is dying. sorry i don't need profile pic to flame.  by the way who r u lol? impact minion

You're trying to be a warrior behind an alias for a brown sticky stuff clan lmao stay ez upset because you're not allowed to do karate in the garage.

wanna practice karate in the garage?

SIKE LOL fuck outta here u brainwashed rage recruit

Not much to say besides great trip Whoppa and Co. From what I saw you guys did pretty good because of the amount of people you had. So many spam towers though lol, thought I'd never get to the end of the topic.

Sadly we had an off day with our pull (for some reason we seem to pull more on Sunday but we will see). 

Pretty crazy main:pure ratio though. Your mains were absolutely everywhere. By the way, thanks to whoever's main from Rage I followed at the beginning of the trip who took me pretty close to Impact's fi while I was afk.