[R]age Breaks CD For 2 Hours Ft. Shitperial Pulling 30 [90 Peak]

Whoppa

Cuz we aren't lmfao

then why do you bring more mains with you if you aren't brown sticky stuff? we don't bring mains and we still fight evenly with clans that bring mains like op and still clear them in monks and mith lmfao but yeah if you cant even do that then you just bring 50 more mains.

guess you'll starve in wildy and in minigames like imperial

by starve in wildy you mean punish every clan like we did today? 

nice trip moron, keep talking brown sticky stuff on sharkbrew

your down syndrome forums team is the reason we hit you rofl

then why do you bring more mains with you if you aren't brown sticky stuff? we don't bring mains and we still fight evenly with clans that bring mains like op and still clear them in monks and mith lmfao but yeah if you cant even do that then you just bring 50 more mains.

if you want a 100% fair fight with no mains we can prep, but we both know your pussy leadership knows you'll get stomped lol

by starve in wildy you mean punish every clan like we did today? 

nice trip moron, keep talking brown sticky stuff on sharkbrew

your down syndrome forums team is the reason we hit you rofl

yeah, we had a great trip shtting on other clans with even opts even when they brought mains (op, imp) it's something that rage will NEVER be able to do because of brown sticky stuff leadership and member quality get of yourself lmao.

we broke cd l0l, idk if u notice but we fought u once and it was a cluster. i don't see u fighting cd. don't get your clan to close

I do not understand why Rage is so obsessed with another clan's forums. Do you really care that much?

Also, I won't disagree that your trip seemed pretty good. But don't forget your main:pure ratio sky rocketed compared to all MPCs besides CD. I wouldn't be surprised if MPC becomes a main scene soon.

I do not understand why Rage is so obsessed with another clan's forums. Do you really care that much?

Also, I won't disagree that your trip seemed pretty good. But don't forget your main:pure ratio sky rocketed compared to all MPCs besides CD. I wouldn't be surprised if MPC becomes a main scene soon.

we're here to cleanse the cancer

when cd is slumped we will be back to 100% pures as we were before they tried to focus us

If every main wasn't there at todays trip today we still would have been dominant, Every multi fight CD was reduced to nothing but mains and no clan came close to beating us in multi, i didn't even die or bank once today and i'm 1 defence

I hate that mpcs bring so many mains but we have to prove to CD that anything they can do we can do better

If every main wasn't there at todays trip today we still would have been dominant, Every multi fight CD was reduced to nothing but mains and no clan came close to beating us in multi, i didn't even die or bank once today and i'm 1 defence

I hate that mpcs bring so many mains but we have to prove to CD that anything they can do we can do better

u mean ud pull 40-50 l0l 

yea rage ded