Invictus Satiating Sunday Treat on LPC and MPC FT. IMPACT/ST/FALLEN/TLH/A

Pun

Was great fun today, although once again. Their is a BIG BIG BIG difference in combat levels for the people you guys fight in the LPC scene.

was very fun all these kids in the LPC scene bitch about us and our cb same with most MPCS i don't understand why you would want us to move up when we fight MPCS already and if you check our Member list we don't have 1 80 thats not MPC bro the rest of the LPC scene needs to get pray and stop crying like lil girls and use our cb as an excuse when they get dicked.

''Down 11 no problem''

Fallen still claiming the win of this fight?

start of the fight:  we rushing in with 32 vs 43

b06abc1a95b249dc81fb7e3a4beeaa7b.png

dropped a couple of them after our first 2 scim pushes on the south side of the hill (we lost 1 in the meantime)

7ec51993c59cfaf4ca3600b3f568b778.png

holding it south while fallen pulled on the center of the hill, we kept dropping them until we had +1 on them. 

here they had about 11 returners on their way, while we started with 32 and lost 1 at this point.

7099cf43a05846b11029e286a1978ff2.png

after some time fighting going back and forward in the fight, most of us were out of food and started to die. so we pulled it west to the little hill east of graves (Multi).

970bc4e94f4ff7e46dbae992a6305c31.png

Then something weird happened, Fallen decided to run through us (to singles) and try to claim the win.

we didnt go singles on anytime of this fight, us standing in multi (the mushrooms on the left side of us is the line of singles)

26vs27 and fallen spamming ''Iv Cleared'' ???????????????

b27d74225973432c7a9e0121d4b1a3db.png

us not wanting the fight to end, we tried to pull them back east but they already ran south west and logged out..

67a8fd4504c122d64c4f7a5cac9ec5ff.png

8113b2a931b6652ac1baab444569748b.png

@@Chalu explain? 

5th pic shows all your blue dots in singles lolololol

THINK IMPERIAL MEMBERS ARE RUSTY FROM BEING WALKED DOWN TO DITCH ALL THE TIME.............THE PEOPLE IN SINGLES WERE BUSY HUNTING DOWN THE FALLEN MEMBERS WHO DIDNT LOG OUT IN TIME LOL TY 4 LOOT, NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT IN THAT 5TH PIC 2 OF THE 5 PEOPLE SAYING IV CLEARED WERE MPC ACCOUNTS FROM IMPERIAL LOLOL IMPERIAL CLEARED FROM MPC AND THEY STILL CANT HANG IN LPC GZ INVICTUS

u better go mpc then last time I check lpc is 50-70 u can be 74 combat maxed out with 40 att

They are to scared to go mpc because they don't want to train up to get cocked. And lpc is 50-65 but we'll give it 50-70 still 8 mpc accounts and still pushed to singles by kids with duel 75s

gj but my place is multi iv is singles

yet we spend around 4 hours in multi in both lpc and mpc times, only clan capable of doing that btw.

i get ur point ur tired of losing and i fully understand that you are taking out your anger over sharkbrew on a troll account(lma0) but its not gonne solve it. Train up or avoid Iv idc man but i think they are comfortable in their current scene.

yet we spend around 4 hours in multi in both lpc and mpc times, only clan capable of doing that btw.

i get ur point ur tired of losing and i fully understand that you are taking out your anger over sharkbrew on a troll account(lma0) but its not gonne solve it. Train up or avoid Iv idc man but i think they are comfortable in their current scene.

gj u fought impact and strike team lol plz

They are to scared to go mpc because they don't want to train up to get cocked. And lpc is 50-65 but we'll give it 50-70 still 8 mpc accounts and still pushed to singles by kids with duel 75s

MPC is aids, all the mains, the tanks, the alliances. 

we are mainly 60s and 1/3rd of us is 70-75.

we fought fallen down 11 and they ran to singles and logged out after about 15 minutes at corp. show some respect kid.

MPC is aids, all the mains, the tanks, the alliances. 

we are mainly 60s and 1/3rd of us is 70-75.

we fought fallen down 11 and they ran to singles and logged out after about 15 minutes at corp. show some respect kid.

funny we've been 60-75 for 3 months and impact, sf, collision, envy, uncontrollable and xl didnt have problems with that.....................all these newly opened lpcs claiming we are mpc need to face facts - we're the longest standing lpc and #1 lpc for a reason: because we put in the effort................show some respect and train up instead of being lazy and blaming cbs, thats what we did, nothing comes without hard work rs or irl

ps @@Impruleshaha ty for answering why fallen bring imperial accs (with padres wearing our cape LOL WHAT A brown sticky stuffTER) and yet still claim the win on 11 up with '20 cb lower average' (wrong btw but ok) after logging out in singles and leaving half their pull to get banged out in single/multi :s 

funny we've been 60-75 for 3 months and impact, sf, collision, envy, uncontrollable and xl didnt have problems with that.....................all these newly opened lpcs claiming we are mpc need to face facts - we're the longest standing lpc and #1 lpc for a reason: because we put in the effort................show some respect and train up instead of being lazy and blaming cbs, thats what we did, nothing comes without hard work rs or irl

ps @@Impruleshaha ty for answering why fallen bring imperial accs (with padres wearing our cape LOL WHAT A brown sticky stuffTER) and yet still claim the win on 11 up with '20 cb lower average' (wrong btw but ok) after logging out in singles and leaving half their pull to get banged out in single/multi :s

I don't really have a problem with your cb levels. But you guys might run into trouble if Fallen's pull drops. No LPC will fight you matched ops lol. And most LPCs can fight at fog or something without you guys involving much.

Only reason SF/Impact got 70+ levels was with the idea of going MPC (just SF never really got to go MPC).

Usually LPC has been 45-65. It always get pushed to 75 while clans get ready for MPC.

Like I said I don't mind your levels at LPC, but no LPC really wants to get overs and 65+ cb at the moment.