[T]he [L]ast [H]ope | 3 hour Midweek |

DreTheOBJ

Q9sSlvZ.gif

znGzntj.png'

On this beautiful Tuesday we had our first midweek of the week starting with 15 kings, Peaking at 20 and ending with 17. We fought the likes of Fallen, IV, BP, BE, NT and more and only losing 1 fight ( 1v3 etc ) Overall was a great midweek and thanks to all clans for the action!

pCudt9l.png

Fallen for the fights. Happy you guys massed up and matched our pull. Was very fun!

BP for the fights. Was pretty fun even though you all had overheads. 

BE for the fun tussles as well. You guys are getting better and better.

nT for constant action, but guys, Don't run to level 4 every time :P

IV for supposedly trying to DDOS me? Idk if it's true or maybe just bad rumors. :(

Let's keep it to RS and not do all this silly stuff these other scenes do!

Lastly to all the kings who showed up and had a solid performance only losing 1 fight in 3 hours!

hO2FQPa.png

Ronald POV -

XkJrAFL.png

aG6cYlY.png

a4ppLQF.png

fOf2oPa.png

DFn3f1q.jpg

YRDUCuN.jpg

2xnj7Ic.jpg

IpCqnEp.jpg

nkmzkVj.jpg

F0y1zmr.jpg

oh, the brown sticky stufftalking already :(, keep it down a bit bro. We don't flame any clan. I was just told by somebody in your ts you guys were hitting me off :P

Thing is we don't hit anyone off, and don't talk about brown sticky stuff like that.

Thing is we don't hit anyone off, and don't talk about brown sticky stuff like that.

Well then now that I know this , it won't happen again . I hope to keep a friendship with the boys in IV because Grueter is my boy ! There will be no more teaming with us . We are our own clan and if you ever need help let us know . Focusing 1 clan is cancer to the scene and will result in nothing good .

Well then now that I know this , it won't happen again . I hope to keep a friendship with the boys in IV because Grueter is my boy ! There will be no more teaming with us . We are our own clan and if you ever need help let us know . Focusing 1 clan is cancer to the scene and will result in nothing good .

Thank god you don't have trust issues like Jezus. Best of luck mate.

So you accuse us for Hitting people offline? Get your facts straight, we Love Syracuse and akah and wished you all the best with your clan, im sure both syracuse and akah can confirm that invictus dont do that childish stuff, Also teaming up with SK + Fallen + Imperial was a really cauliflower Idea, i honestly thought u would be a cleaner clan but looks like i was wrong. Good luck further.

They're not talking brown sticky stuff. Consider a little birdy in your clan told me what's happening. TLH is trying to make the scene better, while you're an mpc that's competing in the lpc combat bracket.

There's a reason your trip consisted of getting railed by 4 clans today. Keep it up and it'll get worse.

They're not talking brown sticky stuff. Consider a little birdy in your clan told me what's happening. TLH is trying to make the scene better, while you're an mpc that's competing in the lpc combat bracket.

There's a reason your trip consisted of getting railed by 4 clans today. Keep it up and it'll get worse.

was there a reason for dave getting hit off for majority of the start of the trip?