When Ruin Bluffs

pam

Remember @@James @@Kiwis @@Soniqs Rage can only pull 40 bears because they need 50 mains to hit "90 pures."

Lmao poor Rage getting scared of a higher opt fight and making this justin beiber topic that only backfired. Looks like Walrus Pillow topic v2.

Didn't impact close after a month? Pussy boy be quiet

Ruin scared of rage.

Confirmed.

That is all.

A. You're a fucking tomato

B. Your topic just backfired on you

C. Your clan is garbage and can't pull 50 pures

???

You pulled 18 to your last prep lost to ruin who just got assed on by op you wear 3 Capes on weekends and your first clan was op.

S.h.u.t u.p

Duval just mad he's not in Ruin still.

I left ruin when they forced us to wear fi capes to team with aao to compete with op. Please simmer down.

@@Duval want me to get u an intro to Ruin?? We may be able to hook you up with Proud Member for your extensive contributions.

Crazy how you say that but when I join ruins ts it's always a fun easy convo bc 90% of your ranks was made by me and all brown sticky stuffclans aside I'll always be homies with my Aussie cunts. Auto leader in ruin nigga stay mad

Crazy how you say that but when I join ruins ts it's always a fun easy convo bc 90% of your ranks was made by me and all brown sticky stuffclans aside I'll always be homies with my Aussie cunts. Auto leader in ruin farmer stay mad

Stop flaming us then you downy, Duval logic haha

Crazy how you say that but when I join ruins ts it's always a fun easy convo bc 90% of your ranks was made by me and all brown sticky stuffclans aside I'll always be homies with my Aussie cunts. Auto leader in ruin farmer stay mad

i dont think clans give auto leader to backseat ranks lol

Stop flaming us then you downy, Duval logic haha

I flame my best friends for liking the packers or the vikiings bc I'm a jags fan. Comes with the territory

i dont think clans give auto leader to backseat ranks lol

Haven't logged on rs since july 31st. When i do return I'll show you what back seat is . Btw impact died

I flame my best friends for liking the packers or the vikiings bc I'm a jags fan. Comes with the territory

Haven't logged on rs since july 31st. When i do return I'll show you what back seat is . Btw impact died

yh maybe rage wont have to bring 50 mains to compete with clans then hahahaajajaja

You pulled 18 to your last prep lost to ruin who just got assed on by op you wear 3 Capes on weekends and your first clan was op.

S.h.u.t u.p

I left ruin when they forced us to wear fi capes to team with aao to compete with op. Please simmer down.

l0l great banter tomato

l0l great banter tomato

3.7/4.0 gpa pre med student sure seems like I'm a tomato. You just can't handle me.

All these flavors and you choose to be salty smdh. Oh and nice teaming with CD today and then ending after you got ass smacked.

Imperial has fallen. Do you get my pun?

That is all.

3.7/4.0 gpa pre med student sure seems like I'm a tomato. You just can't handle me.

All these flavors and you choose to be salty smdh. Oh and nice teaming with CD today and then ending after you got ass smacked.

Imperial has fallen. Do you get my pun?

That is all.

3.7gpa at a community college isn't impressive lol