Ruin's Official Full out Declaration on Rage

Soniqs

? Why would I give action to a clan that holds Cd's cock lmfao? Maybe if u were a rational clan we'd be interested but to some aussie spics? noty

l0l we are the irrational ones? You are literally declining your clan of a full out war saying that we can't pull our own members to it? Yet the past month we have pulled literally 55+ to most preps we have had, pulling 65 to our prep vs Imperial on a Wednesday. Back your brown sticky stuff up and stop making excuses, I think you just realised now how reliant your clan is on brown sticky stuff LPC's and mains and wouldn't be able to compete with a real pure clan with real quality members that actually give a brown sticky stuff about their clan. 

Do we? Wouldn't know, wouldn't care. Stop making excuses for your clan

excuses? lol

l0l we are the irrational ones? You are literally declining your clan of a full out war saying that we can't pull our own members to it? Yet the past month we have pulled literally 55+ to most preps we have had, pulling 65 to our prep vs Imperial on a Wednesday. Back your brown sticky stuff up and stop making excuses, I think you just realised now how reliant your clan is on brown sticky stuff LPC's and mains and wouldn't be able to compete with a real pure clan with real quality members that actually give a brown sticky stuff about their clan. 

excuses? lol

Yeah that's what I thought, speechless cunt.

You literally boast about some sort of quality you supposedly have yet don't even have enough faith in your own clan to give some of them the biggest event they have ever been involved in on rs

Yeah that's what I thought, speechless cunt.

You literally boast about some sort of quality you supposedly have yet don't even have enough faith in your own clan to give some of them the biggest event they have ever been involved in on rs

if u wanna 40v40 hit us up bro so i can roast ur brown sticky stuff ass aussie squad wahahahaha

didnt u leak ruin? awkward

Yea is there anything else you want? 

if u wanna 40v40 hit us up bro so i can roast ur brown sticky stuff ass aussie squad wahahahaha

Aussie squad has taken the last 2 preps of Rage with ease and now Rage wont prep us, just decline it properly you fuckwit.

Lmfao worried you can't pull 50?? Remember when you sat on TS telling me how you think it's crazy how a clan like Olympus can pull 90 to weekends but only 40 max to preps. Look at you now 

difference is that olympus actually had like 80 on TS

Do you really want to waste your time justifying your clan to us lmfao? Accept the full out, give your members and your ranks a memorable event and stop acting like your brown sticky stuffty sharkbrew presence means anything. None of the people on these forums are ever going to join your clan. So if your members are as loyal as you say they are, when i belt your clan in a full out, none of them should dip, right?

Do you really want to waste your time justifying your clan to us lmfao? Accept the full out, give your members and your ranks a memorable event and stop acting like your brown sticky stuffty sharkbrew presence means anything. None of the people on these forums are ever going to join your clan. So if your members are as loyal as you say they are, when i belt your clan in a full out, none of them should dip, right?