How Rage Members Saw It

TBR

He doesn't take a piss out of it does he, you're literally the most pathetic kid ive seen in a while , how old are you for saying that brown sticky stuff? like 8 ??, go play pokemon go or some other trash game.

Join olympus for a clan that doesn't mock dead members by using them to pull mains on a video game.

You have no idea what is real man lmfao paki rat u left ur family into pakistan and ran away into other countries as migrants and now u just r a p e  ppl and live with our money who actually go to work 

Do favor to this world and go to neck urself srs u have no idea what is man or even human

This is music what you listen u cancerous chimp arab

Yeah, I use the white man's tax dollars to buy RSGP umad??

Hey man, My clan Isn't the one using a dead member as propaganda :(

123abb5fad583dae71c96ef2f8e672ec.png

Did you expect us to just sit and watch you flame a CD member that passed away and not do anything about it? 

You´re in clan that resorts to talking brown sticky stuff on a fucking game about someone who died irl, just let that sink it...

Did you expect us to just sit and watch you flame a CD member that passed away and not do anything about it? 

You´re in clan that resorts to talking brown sticky stuff about a dead member, just let that sink it...

No I expected CD to use a dead member as an excuse to bring mains and an lpc that brung more than you

Oh boy...you´re delusional

Says the CD member Wahaha fucking tomato, hows about you just start the revolution by leaving CD, maybe if enough of their members leave they will stop using mains and the MPC scene wont be aids. Apps are open at Olympus-rs.com

Says the CD member Wahaha fucking tomato, hows about you just start the revolution by leaving CD, maybe if enough of their members leave they will stop using mains and the MPC scene wont be aids. Apps are open at Olympus-rs.com

You´re delusional  :lol:

You´re delusional  :lol:

Wahahaha fine, leave CD and rejoin envy, I heard hassan wants you back because you both know that CD is going no-where and 80% of their pull isn't even in the clan. Please do yourself the favor and join a clan that doesn't degrade your clan history, imagine , Once CD closes and you app for ANY other clan, and your history says " CD " , you'd be the biggest joke of said clan you apped for, I'm only trying to help you here bro. Listen to me and get out before it gets worse.

No I expected CD to use a dead member as an excuse to bring mains and an lpc that brung more than you

You made an alt of an alias on Sharkbrew just to flame an IRL person's death because your Runescape clan got clapped, just let that sink in and don't be angry, CD ALWAYS WINS

You made an alt of an alias on Sharkbrew just to flame an IRL person's death because your Runescape clan got clapped, just let that sink in and don't be angry, CD ALWAYS WINS

Let it be known that i'm not a CD member, I don't make 30 fake SB accounts to bump my own topics, This is my first SB account, although i've been lurking them since they opened.

LET IT SINK IN THAT YOUR RANKS USED A DEAD PERSON TO PULL MAINS TO A RUNESCAPE TRIP. WAHAHAHA

Wahahaha fine, leave CD and rejoin envy, I heard hassan wants you back because you both know that CD is going no-where and 80% of their pull isn't even in the clan. Please do yourself the favor and join a clan that doesn't degrade your clan history, imagine , Once CD closes and you app for ANY other clan, and your history says " CD " , you'd be the biggest joke of said clan you apped for, I'm only trying to help you here bro. Listen to me and get out before it gets worse.

Nty lol