The state of the community

idiots

i have been with with pure community since 2006 and man has it gone down the drain.

The thing is we are men here (some of us ladies and children) and humans so we should act like it.  The amount of disrespect in this community is sad, people ddosing, trying to hack each other and flaming non-stop. all over a game called fucking 'runescape'. Yes hardly of us have met irl and only know each other through how we represent ourselves on these sites or on teamspeak/irc. Can we not just fucking have some respect for the community? think about other gaming communities, yeah they flame but to the extent of taking down someones internet for a pixelated 'victory' screen? Honor was one of the main aspects of pure clanning and it is up to us to bring it back.

tl;dr community is brown sticky stuff, we need to do something before it dies

the old clans are responsible cp/fi/eop. They started all the problems and let a 9 year community die out in less than a year due to their anything for a claim of a win mentality. They are coming into the lpc scene, if they don't change their ways then there won't be a community.

the root of the problems we face come from the community that just died, hopefully either all old clans close for good, or they change their ways because man im telling you there wont be any rebuilding after this one if they don't.

Clans such as zu/lt/whoever I advise you not to team with cp or eop as it may help you in the short run, it will not help the community in the long run teaming with the hpcs/whatever to fight the lpcs will cause lpcs to close faster than you know. Team on a hpc sure idm but teaming with a hpc should not be an option. Really, if you wana see the community die then zu/cp take on cv, when they close you won't have that clan to fight anymore.

the old clans are responsible cp/fi/eop. They started all the problems and let a 9 year community die out in less than a year due to their anything for a claim of a win mentality. They are coming into the lpc scene, if they don't change their ways then there won't be a community.

the root of the problems we face come from the community that just died, hopefully either all old clans close for good, or they change their ways because man im telling you there wont be any rebuilding after this one if they don't.

Clans such as zu/lt/whoever I advise you not to team with cp or eop as it may help you in the short run, it will not help the community in the long run teaming with the hpcs/whatever to fight the lpcs will cause lpcs to close faster than you know. Team on a hpc sure idm but teaming with a hpc should not be an option. Really, if you wana see the community die then zu/cp take on cv, when they close you won't have that clan to fight anymore.

Cheers for the shoutout

@@Sith-

Old clans are not just only the problem, its this whole community. If old clans closed as you wished I bet my whole house you would complain about zu,zenith or some other mpc ddosing your clan's ts3. Honestly man pointing fingers isn't going to get you further in this community. I bet there is a member in your clan right now hitting off other clan's ts3 and you don't even know it. What really killed this community is just the fact that the game is getting old and its dying. Yes it was nostalgia but what we learned is that out childhood gaming era stays in our childhood, most of us are around the age of 18-20 now, back then like in 06 a bunch of us were 12-15. since 07scape is dying that goes for clanning because where are we going to find new blood that will join our clans. the people that join clans now are just recycled pures/rs players and will grow out of the game sooner or later. So please don't point fingers especially when you don't know what you're talking about lol.

@@Sith-

Old clans are not just only the problem, its this whole community. If old clans closed as you wished I bet my whole house you would complain about zu,zenith or some other mpc ddosing your clan's ts3. Honestly man pointing fingers isn't going to get you further in this community. I bet there is a member in your clan right now hitting off other clan's ts3 and you don't even know it. What really killed this community is just the fact that the game is getting old and its dying. Yes it was nostalgia but what we learned is that out childhood gaming era stays in our childhood, most of us are around the age of 18-20 now, back then like in 06 a bunch of us were 12-15. since 07scape is dying that goes for clanning because where are we going to find new blood that will join our clans. the people that join clans now are just recycled pures/rs players and will grow out of the game sooner or later. So please don't point fingers especially when you don't know what you're talking about lol.

lpc was fun, sure zenith and zu care a little to much but its not like any of you people who just walk around in singles for every single trip. I was in both scenes and lpc is much more fun, hense why most people are choosing to stay with their lpcs rather than hpcs. closing rd was a great decision. The game was boring inthe hpc scene

ddos is a key for clanning. that's why it lasted this long these lpcs are ruining it because they are allowing fake masser clans not to have to go through what the best clans did.

Hacking/ddosing/singlesfights/crashing is key and fundamental to making a good clan. I think that's why eop/fi/cp are still around because they went through all of that and learned how to do it themselves. if you take away the hacking and ddosing then your just a masser clan that sucks dick at the game.

ddos is a key for clanning. that's why it lasted this long these lpcs are ruining it because they are allowing fake masser clans not to have to go through what the best clans did.

Hacking/ddosing/singlesfights/crashing is key and fundamental to making a good clan. I think that's why eop/fi/cp are still around because they went through all of that and learned how to do it themselves. if you take away the hacking and ddosing then your just a masser clan that sucks dick at the game.

So back when ddosing/crashing/singlesfights didn't happen cp/eop/fi were brown sticky stuff masser clans?

^this

IF CLANS WOULD STOP RECRUITING WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO TEAM UP!

the old clans are responsible cp/fi/eop. They started all the problems and let a 9 year community die out in less than a year due to their anything for a claim of a win mentality. They are coming into the lpc scene, if they don't change their ways then there won't be a community.

Sithlord sig said

IF CLANS WOULD STOP RECRUITING WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO TEAM UP!

IS THAT REALLY RELEVANT YOU FUCKING tomato? LISTEN TO THE GOD DAMN POINTS PEOPLE ARE MAKING NOT WHAT THEY ARE LIKE ON FORUMS. THE WHOLE POINT OF THESE TOPICS IS TO ADDRESS THESE ISSUES NOT TO FUCKING JUDGE THE PERSONS CHARACTER. THE POINT WE'RE TRYING TO MAKE IS IMPORTANT NOT YOUR LITTLE PLAYGROUND DRAMA. JUST SHUT UP. xD