Envy vs Fallen F2p prep 2-1

Moist

yea judgment was brown sticky stuff lmfao. You brown sticky stuffters lasted a month in mpc l00l.

I'm coming for das ass lmfao.

yea kid you're clearly lost, please provide me the evidence where we announced we were gonna open as a mpc. wait we didnt, so why dont you pipe down and put your muzzle back on you chihuahua

d675a8a13d023ccbfdd5f25ea3abbfa0.png

i taught pain how to barage lmfao u can have that scrub hes a mute cant call cant do brown sticky stuff just gets on sb and tries to type in english

Lmfao pain does more in a clan than you will ever do in your life, you wish you had pain so that you can stop crying yourself to sleep every night 

Lmfao pain does more in a clan than you will ever do in your life, you wish you had pain so that you can stop crying yourself to sleep every night 

yea u care about this game waaay too much but i guess thats all u can do since u live in albania lmfao 0 girls you get killed for touchin girls?

See what happens when you team with cd fallen. Their trashy quality rubs off on you.

Grats envy.

yes cd is trash

yea u care about this game waaay too much but i guess thats all u can do since u live in albania lmfao 0 girls you get killed for touchin girls?

yes cd is trash

lmfao this kid thinks i actually live in albania smh, stay quiet kid or ima kill envy .....  AGAIN L00l