Envy vs Fallen F2p prep 2-1

Moist

like i said before, hassan is going to give up on envy like every other time envy reopened and mass join another lpc to make himself relevant. eventually he'll get kicked cuz hes a +1 and then will try to make a name for himself in the mpc scene but won't like the failure he is. 

@ am i right bitchboy hassan?

Nice job. I look forward to seeing you guys in the MPC scene eventually!

pls tell me that is a joke. Mpc is dead lmfao either move up or move down because i will make the scene extinct. You got 3 weeks 3 days left brown sticky stuffter mpc clans

greuter no offense man but nobodies gonna wanna prep a clan that's like 70+ cb and still in the lpc scene, no hate just never understood why you guys haven't moved up with the levels you guys have.

envy is all 65s (in mithril) so i guess that would be a fair prep, im down to give them +1 too, overs off/on idc, the levels between these LPC's are way closer than the levels between MPC (85s and 90s) and our cmbs (65s and 70s), and lets be fair, its easier to train the 50s to 60s than the 70s to 90s (can get defence but we wont adapt to that bullbrown sticky stuff, MPC is all tanks anyway you know that).

we didnt move because our memberbase is not big enough, we have alot of 60s that won't be able to catch up with training. and we dont want to get 30-35 defence to compete. Look what happened to SF, nowhere to be seen in the MPC scene and they tried. Impact had AAO merging with them and they had 60+ pulls as an LPC. now, they also had to close. Our clan is based on a snipe team and people who have little experience of clanning, we are working on this and improving everyday.

We are still out here having fun and if more clans like envy who get their cmb's up the LPC scene would be back to a normal stage again, us having alot of people around 69-70 cmb would give us a fair advantage and no accounts would be ruined with defence.

envy is all 65s (in mithril) so i guess that would be a fair prep, im down to give them +1 too, overs off/on idc, the levels between these LPC's are way closer than the levels between MPC (85s and 90s) and our cmbs (65s and 70s), and lets be fair, its easier to train the 50s to 60s than the 70s to 90s (can get defence but we wont adapt to that bullbrown sticky stuff, MPC is all tanks anyway you know that).

we didnt move because our memberbase is not big enough, we have alot of 60s that won't be able to catch up with training. and we dont want to get 30-35 defence to compete. Look what happened to SF, nowhere to be seen in the MPC scene and they tried. Impact had AAO merging with them and they had 60+ pulls as an LPC. now, they also had to close. Our clan is based on a snipe team and people who have little experience of clanning, we are working on this and improving everyday.

We are still out here having fun and if more clans like envy who get their cmb's up the LPC scene would be back to a normal stage again, us having alot of people around 69-70 cmb would give us a fair advantage and no accounts would be ruined with defence.

Lol we all 2 people in mith, if u want we can give u a 90cb cap war.. everyone in envy our core of 30 guys have maxed out mpcs.. dont talk so much before we do what we did to rt pop dv chaos faith xl massacre to you..