@fallen

Ryan..

Eat it bundle of twigsgots, your brown sticky stuffty LPC team lost today so you're angry l0l.

Gz on the prep today, we didn't need that +2 at least 2 of the rounds anyway brown sticky stuff tier quality retards lol.

No but u refuse to prep without +2 so what's the point of flaming lol

Invictus does indeed...WIN AGAIN. Nuff said.

here's your apology

Im feeling generous, so ill give you 48 hours to write a public apology for teaming against Rage with the brown sticky stuff masser clan cd.

You may be thinking "hmm, well you guys all maxed 80's you cant touch us" wrong, we have a ton of level 60-70 mains mass trained just for you.

If you decide not to post it you know what happens. 48 hours best of luck.

Besides you pulling tanks on us proves just how bad IV really is, so go ahead. more evidence in our arsenal.

picking fights with lpc's now bless lmao

Rage is the biggest group of hypocrites in the clanning community, they are attempting to bully a(n) LPC because we decided to take care of their +1 IV kids that attend there weekend trips, great logic! face the facts you were struggling and needed IV to help you, CD knew we are the only LPC that will fight IV regardless of combats so they came to us to have them take care of IV and make it more fair fight. Please, ill join rage on my maxed 88 pure if you can prove to me that im wrong when every weekend trip you can literally spot 5-10 IV kids in rage capes. or IV wears there own cape and snipes CD, IMP, OP, RUIN, APEX, but some how never manages to touch Rage.

Lets start the evidence of IV attending Rage trips.... I'll start

4e3f1216832e55ac252a8d1ecfac4412.png

^Rage calling at it's finest^

"you alright? You need a hug?" LMFAO

Rage is the biggest group of hypocrites in the clanning community, they are attempting to bully a(n) LPC because we decided to take care of their +1 IV kids that attend there weekend trips, great logic! face the facts you were struggling and needed IV to help you, CD knew we are the only LPC that will fight IV regardless of combats so they came to us to have them take care of IV and make it more fair fight. Please, ill join rage on my maxed 88 pure if you can prove to me that im wrong when every weekend trip you can literally spot 5-10 IV kids in rage capes. or IV wears there own cape and snipes CD, IMP, OP, RUIN, APEX, but some how never manages to touch Rage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNrsNb-0UqI

Hey you dumbfuck you called iv out plenty of times just a matter of time till they popped out and focused you, tomato. Also this is literally a copy of imp thread a few weeks ago, also noone wants you to join you tomato. Also we closed slaughter simmer down ik we doin good

Hey you dumbfuck you called iv out plenty of times just a matter of time till they popped out and focused you, tomato. Also this is literally a copy of imp thread a few weeks ago, also noone wants you to join you tomato. Also we closed slaughter simmer down ik we doin good

don't worry, his clan loses every weekend.

Yup, IV would rush every now and then from south on corp hill and would run away when we either focus them or when Fallen would rush

And to add on:

987beab606c3f49cc4f0d0a2151ddb41.png

618c7ffed2d977613cf1d025e6224a6c.png

c8e828e0838ad0d4d1abcdc1474943a8.png