Eruption of Punishment - Sending Cp Back to the Stone Age

Murd

156e03s.png
Today was a momentous day. The merging of the two differing communities, and the rebirth of one flourishing one. The Eruption of Pures set out today with a peak pull of 37 with intentions of slaughtering our supposed "rivals" that were "not scared" and "hunting us".

Shout outs to all the LPC's we had fights with, they were fun as fuck =]
*Apologies for some of the crashes but our main course of sustenance was hopping away to p2p*

A large shout-out to CP for A; dropping from a 60 to 25 pull in less than a week (yeah that's right, we were telling the truth about their lpc invites bundle of twigsgots), B; running to p2p worlds to try escape us and C; getting fucked right in the pussy until we ended their miserable excuse for a trip.

(19:45:48) <[CP]iMerk_31s> Buying EOP/FI locs, will off your lpc clan if you do. /query [CP]iMerk_31s

How'd that go for you today pal lmao ^

Aaabo9y.png

- EruptionTube -

f0vtzc.png

EoP vs (Su+Z)/CV

Started out our trip hearing that Cp had a mediocre but expected pull, went up to their location (ironically it was mossies) and pmed them for a fight but they started hopping to p2p worlds in a petty attempt to escape.
zabXEbC.png
So alas, we ventured down looking for a real fight. We found the aligned clans of Su+Z fighting it out against CV at Chaos Altar. We rushed in like Spartans from the 300, collecting up an escalating amount of kills before both clans turned around with what seemed to be a good 100~ pures. We maneuvered around, weaving in through trees and out into open areas putting up an amazing fight while racking up the kills. Unfortunately, Fi came in to crash so we dipped out with our lootations!

Thanks for the fight!

ZlEbxpc.png

Jrx52s4.png

(refer to vid)

f0vtzc.png

JM9n3I5.pngSV
ft. ZU/(Su+Z)

We received word that Cp had finally logged back into a F2P world, but not only that, they had also stepped into multi. Being good ol' pirates, we decided to rush into the self proclaimed "#1" pure clan at vents and were shocked with the result. How could a clan so "prestigious", so "amazing", get cleared so quickly? As we rushed in, scims sparkling, nearly every Cp peasant dropped to the floor or bailed it off to mossies, leaving iMerk frantically tapping that keyboard begging for Sv to come in and rush us. 

Zu were the ones to arrive next, and while we sat along the lava laughing at the pathetic peasants of Cp drown in their own drool cups, were rushed from the south. With swift thinking we countered their rush, pulling up north along the lava, staying strong and progressively attaining more kills. Cp tried to re rush but they continued to slip in their drool, and then Su+Z came in from the north so we equipped our Nikes and sprinted north through the clan, then west into singles to finish off Cp. Killed em again and again, no real change there.

You F***ing suck Cp lmao

(refer to vid since lack of pics)

f0vtzc.png

EoP vs Zu Ft. CV

We heard about a fight going on down at Bandit Camp so we couldn't resist the temptation. With bows at the ready, we ran into Zu and Lt, gaining a bunch of kills as per expected. Lt dipped while Zu were brave enough to stand and fight back (kudos to them). We pushed them around the camp and were about to finish the job off when CV came in and crashed. We temporarily pulled south, then turned around and started putting our focus towards CV. We repeated our technique, pushing them against the side of the bandit camp, driving them north in a fun, large ass fight. A bunch of mains started to stream in, as well as more crashers so we cut the fight there and pulled out with our lewts!

Thanks for the fights! =]

JrNtrRr.png
L7QkZyl.png
x33WfPy.png
ycgYGXd.png
6meIXnW.png
weAmZc0.png
L3cN7xC.png

f0vtzc.png

EoP vs Dr/Lt

Seeing as Cp had ended their trip in .5 after finding out we were again on their tail, we found Dr and Lt duking it out east of mossies, gave them both a quick visit and gained a few kills before heading to our next targets.

No hard feelings, we were just waiting for CV to come out :x

(refer to vid since lack of pics)

f0vtzc.png

N7wz88F.png

The last fight was the highlight of the trip. We located CV east of 18 ports with a good 5-10 opts on us. Without regard for the numbers, we rushed into them and went balls deep. After a short contact, they pulled south towards the CA while we took the hill. 30 seconds after, Zu joined in on the fun and rushed us from the west. We held ourselves well yet again, until CV re rushed and the long, long return fight began. I really cbf doing a novel for this so I'ma keep it short.

We duked it out with CV and Zu for a good 10-15 minutes, going from 18 ports, to sperm, to hills around sperm, 26 hill, etc. Zu pulled out of the cluster for a re-group while we continued to brave it on against CV. Eventually, with top notch returning and strong warring, we managed to clear them from the battlefield after a long, tough battle.

y1aRA3P.png

rYFt69Z.png
GLbxzDK.png
JKg5o1A.png
MbQiuX1.png
bzid8c5.png
qO9KpDR.png
0lSvlp4.png
Mu42Y1b.png
VVRJlvx.png
Jhl2lqp.png
Jhl2lqp.png
Ip8cZV6.png
jke4qA4.png
lEXTxHW.png
GzvkrOs.png
C82jfGM.png
qOgnp6A.png

f0vtzc.png

EoP vs Zu

The last fight was shortly after we had fought CV. Continuing our no banking spree, we DD'd at 26 hill awaiting for Zu's re rush. With low food and prayer, we were able to drive in hard enough to eventually finish up the fight after another 10~ minutes.

TUjlTX3.png
OQqGX5Z.png
YWD0uZq.png
DiqjzVs.png
70o667Q.png
HXGs8xJ.png
zwuTId6.png
9iuoiAm.png
x5iEHYW.png

f0vtzc.png

After the cluster, we decided to end our trip after enjoying ourselves all night!

clMTVxb.png

Another shout out to the clans we fought, the fights were amazing!!

Interested in an active, fun pure clan with an amazing community and daily events?
www.eop-rs.com
#clan-eop

change font color @@Murd wtf bro

I already coloured in the clan names before I realized I needed to change the font colour.. TOO MUCH WORK :[

But yeah, the fights were pretty fun so thanks for those :D

Hmm this topic lost me when u u said u maneuvered around supremacy and cv hmmmm

We had to be careful there, they both had 50+ and we were doing what we gotta do to survive!

You're telling me, after we beat fi down 15, you magically rushed and cleared you?

Anyway, this is a typical Murd topic but gratz on your triip

You're telling me that 20 cp were able to defeat 35 fi? Especially considering we cleared you in .5...

c32b155e9b.png

How's it feel to pull 20 and be a snack on the side for lpcs lmao

You're telling me that 20 cp were able to defeat 35 fi? Especially considering we cleared you in .5...

c32b155e9b.png

How's it feel to pull 20 and be a snack on the side for lpcs lmao

didn't you pull 20?

We'll see tonight.....

by clearing us in .5 you mean hitting us after we fought fi, then when zu rushed we took a rg and came to kill you?

still don't see you clearing us anyway but, whatever keeps your members happy

now enjoy replying to me trying to save the image of your dead clan