Corrupt Pures F2P Saturday ~ CP on Top

Victory

now i get what he meant! shame we couldnt beat you up 20 lolz! you put up a gr8 fight

[4:17pm] Swelly: u think we r gonna base our trip off a clan that doesnt leave mossies?
[4:17pm] Swelly: LOL
[4:17pm] [CP]iMerk_31s: Implying we didnt steamroll your clan in F2P for the past 3 months
[4:17pm] [CP]iMerk_31s: LOL

They lost all their lpc invites so they thought addy would help them.

Nothing will help them

you know alot of us have been addy for like 4 months now? lol

I pretty sure 'Rebs' is in eop and had full addy on yesterday [lol]

seems broccolied how 2 years ago you were begging your whole clan to get 30def and now your complaining about it

I wonder why EOP cries about mains when in the video shows that EOP mains are sniping the vidder lol. (beach boy,m69,centurian,nightm4 4 u, skitle). Stop crying about mains when you bring mans too EOP. 

Looks like you beat EOP down 10 :o keep it up CP.

watch our vid lmao, they even kill tanner(beach boy)

Lmao at this topic. Ya'll went form pulling 45-50 last week, to pulling 20-25 today lmao. Guess thats what happens when you cant bring your LPC invites. You still managed to bring hella mains though. You guys got clapped today, same as always. Why even make yourselves look worst with these kind of topics. :(

I wonder why EOP cries about mains when in the video shows that EOP mains are sniping the vidder lol. (beach boy,m69,centurian,nightm4 4 u, skitle). Stop crying about mains when you bring mans too EOP. 

Looks like you beat EOP down 10 :o keep it up CP.

Thanks man, ye they suck

Should make a pure and join us =)

Lmao at this topic. Ya'll went form pulling 45-50 last week, to pulling 20-25 today lmao. Guess thats what happens when you cant bring your LPC invites. You still managed to bring hella mains though. You guys got clapped today, same as always. Why even make yourselves look worst with these kind of topics. :(

pulled 40 last week?

randomly switched times, you know people set there work scheds around trip times?

You know NO foreigners (gmts) can attend (trip starts at fucking midnight for french/beligum)

pulled 40 last week?

randomly switched times, you know people set there work scheds around trip times?

You know NO foreigners (gmts) can attend (trip starts at fucking midnight for french/beligum)

Don't try to fool me. It was obvious that CP brought mass amounts of invites last going off, and the lack of LPC invites is what hurt your pull the most. You act as if CP is the only clan that has GMT members lol....FI's numbers didn't drop much, and EoP's didn't either, wanna know why? Because we didn't rely on LPC invites before. Do the math bud. :)

Don't try to fool me. It was obvious that CP brought mass amounts of invites last going off, and the lack of LPC invites is what hurt your pull the most. You act as if CP is the only clan that has GMT members lol....FI's numbers didn't drop much, and EoP's didn't either, wanna know why? Because we didn't rely on LPC invites before. Do the math bud. :)

EoP had 25 last week ;SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Because our members don't stay up to start a trip at midnight and go to sleep because they arn't fucking virgins?

EoP had 25 last week ;SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Because our members don't stay up to start a trip at midnight and go to sleep because they arn't fucking virgins?

So why did you guys pull ~18 today at a trip 5 hours earlier?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sucks you had to depend on invites for numbers. Sounds very familiar to years past.