From my Point of view Special forces is closed!

TheBean

I Am the former founder of Special forces, now i am banned from the clan for chilling in Vanquish Teamspeak3 since most of my buddies are here.

I guess the clan is closed my point of view.

but control doesn't give up it will remain open.

Time to look for new clan.

Just Remeber, i have eyes and ears everywhere, even the ability's to echo teamspeaks. 

Out of 4 months of SF being open you were on only 3 times. 

Thats a real founder? right.. l0l Gl unbanning people's ip's clearly didnt get you anywhere but a ban across your forehead. 

Good Luck and for the record i love this statement made by you " Fuck it, im banned from sf who cares whatever" l0l

Next thing you know your on sharkbrew crying. 

Stay Easy, waste of a spot on a leaderboard. 

You didnt affect anyone btw. 

Just Remeber, i have eyes and ears everywhere, even the ability's to echo teamspeaks.

Thats a real founder? right.. l0l Gl unbanning people's ip's clearly didnt get you anywhere but a ban across your forehead.

Good Luck and for the record i love this statement made by you " Fuck it, im banned from sf who cares whatever" l0l

Savage

if he's a founder why the fuck does he have to do brown sticky stuff for the clan lmfao founder=elder since you're new to the ways of clans

btw sf ded

Thats wrong because then even flygod was telling me why you did it so shut your up mouth, because "i said if i wanted to i could unban you hawz but im not" i said fuck it because i thought you was gonna unban me n talk to me but its whatever.

how can you say i done nothing... i was up all night recruiting most nights, even when i had a job i was paying for gfx and helping pay for ts n site n brown sticky stuff.

,... your killing sf your self ive had pm from other members asking why im gone and leaving they considering to leave to before you cry at your members for not moving north or south with you i think you should shut up