Fo Members

Cronic

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

those wall climbing classes r gunna come in handy dw

that all u got to say? u already told me that nigga running out of ideas? that lil brain of yours cant think of something else? jajaj that gofundme page of yo momma gona help her reconstruct that pussyhole i teared up with 1 single penetarion lel

@@Cronic our events don't revolve around yours lol, why do you care what we do?

we were approached for a fullout by a mpc (something no hpc would even attempt) so we are going to do it. tey decided the date also, nobody knew it was eop's anniversary trip 

dw we'll be out to fight you on the P2P trip for your anni so you can prepare for that

u expect me to believe ur leadership didn't know our anni was approaching? 

the only way that's possible is if your leadership is that fucking garbo/oblivious, and that may be the case but i believe you knew exactly when it was and planned this "full out" to avoid it. 

u expect me to believe ur leadership didn't know our anni was approaching? 

the only way that's possible is if your leadership is that fucking garbo, and that may be the case but i believe you knew exactly when it was and planned this "full out" to avoid it.

To be fair, the majority of their lb are complete no namers lmfao and just go by whatever adhi + other elders tell them :/

Anyways, the mass amount of mains last weekend was brought on by the hacking of lifelover, we didn't know who did it so all suffered.

If you want to cry about it, quit pure clanning.

> gets hacked and presumably cries (to clan)

> brings mains to a PURE event and tells everyone else not to cry

> tells people who complain about mains to quite PURE clanning

That's some great EoP logic right thurrr

that all u got to say? u already told me that farmer running out of ideas? that lil brain of yours cant think of something else? jajaj that gofundme page of yo momma gona help her reconstruct that pussyhole i teared up with 1 single penetarion lel

putting effort into flaming a spic is really no fun sorry

stay brown sticky stuff tho brown sticky stuffality lmfao ez

Foc is a pussy clan and always has been. EoP made them cancel f2p trips and become p2p only again multiple times. Honestly it's no shock that they don't want to fight us on our anni cause they know they would be doomed, especially in f2p lol they even been losing to sup recently on saturdays.

What's this mpc and hpc people speak of? Wtf is difference besides they pk at 5-6pm est rather then 2-3pm est. The cmb levels are the same, the brown sticky stuff clans bring mains to compete with the better ones like in the hpc scene, the numbers are very similar these days.

It's either hpc it lpc in my opinion