imagine an mpc feeling threatened by an lpc

Tang0ed

nah cuz you be making up stories expect me pal

stories? please explain lmfao would love to hear this. and that is the truth you didn't get elder rank cry more my dude like i said i expected more from my ex high council all them drugs got to your brain buddy. 

stories? please explain lmfao would love to hear this. and that is the truth you didn't get elder rank cry more my dude like i said i expected more from my ex high council all them drugs got to your brain buddy. 

lmao you're lucky I actually got a few ppl I like in invictus or you wouldn't have a clan anymore 

@@Dave no offense but I can't see how you manage to keep a clan open with a broccoli like bowsz

lmao you're lucky I actually got a few ppl I like in invictus or you wouldn't have a clan anymore 

@@Dave no offense but I can't see how you manage to keep a clan open with a broccoli like bowsz

your the only broccoli i see phill you didn't answer me btw like i said i would love to hear these stories lol. The truth is you wanted an elder rank didn't get it. Like i said them drugs getting 2 your head. 

your the only broccoli i see phill you didn't answer me btw like i said i would love to hear these stories lol. The truth is you wanted an elder rank didn't get it. Like i said them drugs getting 2 your head. 

Yo you fat broccoli lmao The stories on why I left you lot :D Fucking propaganda queen you are

you couldnt close us if u tried u fucking tofu. please fucking come after us so we can embarrass ur dumb ass. stop making excuses that 'you like a few people' come after us you pussy.

you couldnt close us if u tried u fucking tofu. please fucking come after us so we can embarrass ur dumb ass. stop making excuses that 'you like a few people' come after us you pussy.

Elder Indi, qt

god bless your soul phill i feel sorry for you no wonder why you take drugs

Mhm mhm

7ff071812239e2b3d3d2d89a674938c4.png

Sad part is that CD cant see that they are ruining the pure scene, they cant admit their wrongs,

Yes i can admit invictus sniped CD and imperial once over a month ago as a clan, because LPC clans Were cauliflower and didnt go out until like 2hours after said lpc times, so we sniped imperial and CD. That's the one time we did it,

Then the week after Fallen decided to snipe rage, so invictus got there to fight fallen, not to snipe CD.

And then CD is Crying and going down to lpc to rag us in our capes while fighting fallen (now axis) because we are helping rage

Invictus as a clan is not helping Rage, but we do have some of our members in rage, and some rage members in invictus , Wich according to the rules is fine, since it's lpc and mpc.

But we also had members in imperial, and quite a few in Impact, and now we got some in Olympus and in Ruin. And we dont care what MPC our members are in, cuz that's non of LPCs business.

I have never heard you guys complaining that we got members in ruin or Had members in imperial? So why do it with rage? I mean obviously your rivalry is with rage, so keep it at that instead of going down and ragging an LPC with your MPC accounts.

Im pretty sure we all just want to have fun, after all, it is just a Game :)

Sad part is that CD cant see that they are ruining the pure scene, they cant admit their wrongs,

Yes i can admit invictus sniped CD and imperial once over a month ago as a clan, because LPC clans Were cauliflower and didnt go out until like 2hours after said lpc times, so we sniped imperial and CD. That's the one time we did it,

Then the week after Fallen decided to snipe rage, so invictus got there to fight fallen, not to snipe CD.

And then CD is Crying and going down to lpc to rag us in our capes while fighting fallen (now axis) because we are helping rage

Invictus as a clan is not helping Rage, but we do have some of our members in rage, and some rage members in invictus , Wich according to the rules is fine, since it's lpc and mpc.

But we also had members in imperial, and quite a few in Impact, and now we got some in Olympus and in Ruin. And we dont care what MPC our members are in, cuz that's non of LPCs business.

I have never heard you guys complaining that we got members in ruin or Had members in imperial? So why do it with rage? I mean obviously your rivalry is with rage, so keep it at that instead of going down and ragging an LPC with your MPC accounts.

Im pretty sure we all just want to have fun, after all, it is just a Game :)

All of CD has now joined your rivals, expect fighting a 100+ pull this weekend you pony loving bundle of twigsgot