Supremacy Vs FOE P2P Prep [3-0]

Hebi

Nice 1 lads, dont know why ur trying to flame EoP l0l we've beaten foe in quite a few 29v29's pub off in the last month. Gj none the less. 

no idea why these retards in my clan are flaming you when this prep topic has nothing to do with eop as well

Gj

Big mini though?

you got bullied out of the clan by hippy bitch hahaha

yo why is eop so fucking shook lmfao MY BAD GUYS DONT HIT OFF MY SITE I KNOW U GUYS DO THAT WHEN ANGRY

stfu mong

No, you lowered our quality lol

Hardly triggered, very happy our matched game is getting better with a brown sticky stuffter, such as yourself, no longer being in our clan.

It's not your fault though, OP blows lol

I like how you're flaming it makes me laugh lol, triggered because all I said was that this is a big mini and you know it is.

Say what you like though I know children can't help themselves.

Take care mate & all the best.

@ Nah man I left because loyalty obviously means nothing to those retards ragging me on Mpc trips for literally no reason haha.

Ohwell though it is what it is, take care.

I like how you're flaming it makes me laugh lol, triggered because all I said was that this is a big mini and you know it is.

Say what you like though I know children can't help themselves.

Take care mate & all the best.

@ Nah man I left because loyalty obviously means nothing to those retards ragging me on Mpc trips for literally no reason haha.

Ohwell though it is what it is, take care.

no ask l0l

You don't have to take me serious as this is a discussion forum related to the popular pixel game Runescape.com

Take 5 deep breathes, you don't want your blood pressure to rise okay.

? my clan just beat #1 matched p2p clan after a bad quality member (you) left after being bullied by hippy

You are in olympus

? my clan just beat #1 matched p2p clan after a bad quality member (you) left after being bullied by hippy

You are in olympus

You won a big mini grats I even said that lol.

So you're saying that your clan gives member to bad quality players? Sounds weird to me?

I'm not sure how someone gets bullied on a computer? I left because supremacy obviously has no morals or loyalty to members and likes to rag/flame their members lol.

Keep quoting I'm almost at 3K posts and sb is quiet atm.

You won a big mini grats I even said that lol.

So you're saying that your clan gives member to bad quality players? Sounds weird to me?

I'm not sure how someone gets bullied on a computer? I left because supremacy obviously has no morals or loyalty to members and likes to rag/flame their members lol.

Keep quoting I'm almost at 3K posts and sb is quiet atm.

quoted again

You're in olympus and are talking about bad quality players