Supremacy Vs FOE P2P Prep [3-0]

Hebi

ur camped on mpc trips btw

All good slave camp me, your 5 man camp didn't work last trip lol you guys killed me 4 times in 1.5 hours.

Sea of rune is ready for you and the other spastics, run along now puppet and don't bother piping up xoxo.

All good slave camp me, your 5 man camp didn't work last trip lol you guys killed me 4 times in 1.5 hours.

Sea of rune is ready for you and the other spastics, run along now puppet and don't bother piping up xoxo.

hmm i recall killing u twice in 30 mins and my buddy hippy killing u 4 times during an hour, there is no need to lie buddy

hmm i recall killing u twice in 30 mins and my buddy hippy killing u 4 times during an hour, there is no need to lie buddy

Nah was 4 but it's okay if you need try and make yourself look/feel better.

Just to add to the point though, even if it was 6 times you two killed me with your 5 man rune/addy accounts then step your game up Lmao 6 kills in 1.5hrs? Lmfao.

Also who was the broccoli in rune I walked down to lvl 8 so they could home tell Lmao?

Absolute brown sticky stuffters, back to slaving.

eop is obsessed

claims they're smashing foe, get 3-0ed by foe, flame foe when sup beats foe yet they couldn't even beat foe lool

gj sup

yes stella my love thank you

Not sure why you guys have to keep mentioning eop since the prep wasn't vs us O_o but gz on your win

yall get mad when i type 4 words lmao