ruin lol

Break

?

i'm just a bystander with no affiliation with either clan commenting

would you kindly refer to my original point; olympus are still irrelevant in the mpc bracket after being in it for nearly 2 years. thoughts?

olympus open for 2 years as mpc but never reduced to 10 pull, ty, we make clans close and are dominant MPC both servers, most active pure clan with 60+on ts daily and 40+ not afk on ts daily

olympus open for 2 years as mpc but never reduced to 10 pull, ty, we make clans close and are dominant MPC both servers, most active pure clan with 60+on ts daily and 40+ not afk on ts daily

the fact you have to resort to boasting about not pulling below 10 says it all lmfao

not surprised when you have bitch boys like @simplar in your clan though lmfao

the fact you have to resort to boasting about not pulling below 10 says it all lmfao

u sound quite obsessed with our aussie unit, you should just join man, we have midweeks with only like 1-2 mains compared to them being 70% mains on midweeks and 80% on weekends, Come join olympus for the most active community in the pure scene tbh

Wow Olympus really is broken rofl

"Why would you leak when there's only about 20 people here man?"

"Not even, there's like 10, why would you leak when we only have like 10?"

Yeah, we're broken.. LMFAO

Olympus has a ~40-50 Core, ruins core is literally like 6

tbh u shud offer a service on sharkbrew, everybody else gets warned when they throw some words so they should just mention you and have it handled for them

sadly OP cannot boast about never pulling under 20

u sound quite obsessed with our aussie unit, you should just join man, we have midweeks with only like 1-2 mains compared to them being 70% mains on midweeks and 80% on weekends, Come join olympus for the most active community in the pure scene tbh

"Why would you leak when there's only about 20 people here man?"

"Not even, there's like 10, why would you leak when we only have like 10?"

Yeah, we're broken.. LMFAO

Olympus has a ~40-50 Core, ruins core is literally like 6

i couldnt care less about anyone in your clan most especially a group of reject aussies

give me one good reason i would want to join a 'pure' clan that's memberbase changes weekly and still pks in an open cc after being open for nearly 2 years?

tbh u shud offer a service on sharkbrew, everybody else gets warned when they throw some words so they should just mention you and have it handled for them

sadly OP cannot boast about never pulling under 20

Op has the most consistent pull in the MPC bracket

i couldnt care less about anyone in your clan most especially a group of reject aussies

give me one good reason i would want to join a 'pure' clan that's memberbase changes weekly and still pks in an open cc after being open for nearly 2 years?

Our open cc is for recruits and members to afk/chill in, and thats at about 50+ DAILY, We pk on teamspeak in a seperate cc, you wouldn't know that though because u never had that :-), Our memberbase changes weekly? We only accept apps after 3 weeks of FA and atleast 2 weekend events. The only changes we have are people going retired for a couple of weeks or days, or new members. So your logic is flawed :)

Our open cc is for recruits and members to afk/chill in, and thats at about 50+ DAILY, We pk on teamspeak in a seperate cc, you wouldn't know that though because u never had that :-), Our memberbase changes weekly? We only accept apps after 3 weeks of FA and atleast 2 weekend events. The only changes we have are people going retired for a couple of weeks or days, or new members. So your logic is flawed :)

the point I was making is that you're a masser clan full of rejects and that's all you'll ever be, sorry to rain on your parade kid.

@@Kanicus

ur about as braindead as ur put out to be, god bless. u guys cant beat cd in clwars lmfao.

U act like ruin doesn't bring mains when ur p2p trips consist of like 20 mains and u cant even compete in F2P so you team with CD/Rev/Axis/Ws whenever you run in on us fighting them lmfao. Gj teaming with a main clan u marsupial

the point I was making is that you're a masser clan full of rejects and that's all you'll ever be, sorry to rain on your parade kid.

Pretty sad than a masser clan has achieved more than any clan you've been in then lmao. pretty sad that our clan is bringing in members to the pure community and they only belong to our ML, No HPC or LPC, Pretty sad that OLYMPUS ISN'T DEPENDENT ON AN HPC OR LPC FOR THEIR PULL LMFAO, Now please. Come at me when you can come up with some clean points on why olympus is the best.

Wow Olympus really is broken rofl

Pretty sad than a masser clan has achieved more than any clan you've been in then lmao. pretty sad that our clan is bringing in members to the pure community and they only belong to our ML, No HPC or LPC, Pretty sad that OLYMPUS ISN'T DEPENDENT ON AN HPC OR LPC FOR THEIR PULL LMFAO, Now please. Come at me when you can come up with some clean points on why olympus is the best.

why you guys the first clan to end during HPC times  ;)