ruin lol

Break

Do you actually want me to post what I know?

"Don't blame you tbh lad. Fucking depressing to be a CD minon clan on weekends even though they take advantage of leaks and people sandbagging/leaving CC to beat us in preps midweek."

Find me :-)

pipe down already, every 1 in the world knows youre full of brown sticky stuff. OP has always needed to team and depend on hpc to survive. Now that you guys are dead, you come in here and try act honorable? get the fuck out of here reject.

pipe down already, every 1 in the world knows youre full of brown sticky stuff. OP has always needed to team and depend on hpc to survive. Now that you guys are dead, you come in here and try act honorable? get the fuck out of here reject.

LOL THATS WHY WE ARE PULLING 50 WITHOUT HPCS IN OUR CAPE LMFAO LOOK AT YOU WITH RUIN/CP/FI/SUP/FOE+MAINS  IN YOUR CAPES ON WEEKENDS LMFAO. What's CDs actual core? Like fuckin 30? Jesus Christ LMFAO

MPC IS 92 CB CAP NICE TRY THOUGH LOL BTW THAT ISN'T EVEN UR ACCOUNT LOL!

If MPC is 92 cap then why does OP have so many 93+ cmb accounts? Why do all these darn MPC's have so many HPC accounts!? Why do all these darn LPC's have so many MPC accounts!?

Somebody educate this farmer since he seems to be so new to pure clanning on runescape.com

Not my account? It's okay if you're still stuck at sand crabs. :^)

crumblecrumblecrumble d4bb5dc46c669642bf3fff2b4c17fd0a.png cd is mad because they're dependent on other clans to keep them open LOL. GJ OP ON BEING THE ONLY MPC OPEN WHO ISN'T DEPENDENT ON ANY OTHER CLAN TO PULL HIGH ON WEEKENDS!

We told u 5 times already that during Hpc trip we still had 76 unmuted and active but u just keep avoiding the facts lmao. Ur happy because out of ur 40 pull 30 of them are staying during hpc trips lmao

If MPC is 92 cap then why does OP have so many 93+ cmb accounts? Why do all these darn MPC's have so many HPC accounts!? Why do all these darn LPC's have so many MPC accounts!?

Somebody educate this farmer since he seems to be so new to pure clanning on runescape.com

Not my account? It's okay if you're still stuck at sand crabs. :^)

LPC IS 75- LOL! AND OLYMPUS ONLY BRINGS 92S- BECAUSE WE DONT SUCK! HAHAHA WE ONLY HAVE LIKE 4 PEOPLE WHO BRING THEIR HPC ACCOUNTS INSTEAD OF MPC BECAUSE THEY GET SNIPED BY NOTHING BUT MAINS ON WEEKENDS LOL!

We told u 5 times already that during Hpc trip we still had 76 unmuted and active but u just keep avoiding the facts lmao. Ur happy because out of ur 40 pull 30 of them are staying during hpc trips lmao

LOL 40 MAINS FROM ZYBEZ DON'T COUNT YOU FARMER!!! LMFAO THE UNMUTED ONES ARE THE MAINS THAT YOU WONT KICK BECAUSE YOU CAN'T COMPETE IN THE PURE SCENE LMFAO!!!!!!

So he's down to caps lock retorts. Must be salty. Guess Ruin wins again.

looks like i win tomato hahahaahahaha too fucking easy, some people just can't handle the truth so they just pipe down, can't wait to see what hpc you guys join next, or hey... who knows, maybe ruin will close seeing as most of your members are leaving because u lost to CD LOL!

LOL 40 MAINS FROM ZYBEZ DON'T COUNT YOU FARMER!!! LMFAO THE UNMUTED ONES ARE THE MAINS THAT YOU WONT KICK BECAUSE YOU CAN'T COMPETE IN THE PURE SCENE LMFAO!!!!!!

looks like i win tomato hahahaahahaha too fucking easy, some people just can't handle the truth so they just pipe down, can't wait to see what hpc you guys join next, or hey... who knows, maybe ruin will close seeing as most of your members are leaving because u lost to CD LOL!

or you just cant handle the truth so they invent some bullbrown sticky stuff propaganda like "op doesnt bring mains" "op has fun events" "op pulls more than 20 pures on the weekends" "op ranks actually ask ruin/cd for preps" etc etc lmfao keep pretending that you're in a decent clan in 2k16 and one of these days you'll wake up to reality and jump off that bridge for wasting your life defending a brown sticky stuffter clan so hard on a runescape.com fan site lol

or you just cant handle the truth so they invent some bullbrown sticky stuff propaganda like "op doesnt bring mains" "op has fun events" "op pulls more than 20 pures on the weekends" "op ranks actually ask ruin/cd for preps" etc etc lmfao keep pretending that you're in a decent clan in 2k16 and one of these days you'll wake up to reality and jump off that bridge for wasting your life defending a brown sticky stuffter clan so hard on a runescape.com fan site lol

LMFAO SOUNDS LIKE UR DEMORALIZED, KEEP TRYING tomato ! HAHAHAHA COME AT ME WHEN U GOT SOME HARD FACTS, TILL THEN STOP CONSTANTLY SAYING WHAT UR LEADERS FEED YOU BECAUSE IT ISN'T TRUE HAHA UR SO cauliflower ITS CUTE, WATCH RUIN SLUMP, IT'S IN THEIR CYCLE LOL! SLUMP MASS JOIN HPC THEN SLUMP AGAIN LOL!

olympus has been an lpc for nearly 2 years lmfao, you guys are hardly in a position to flame anyone ;/

olympus has been undefeated for nearly 2 years, you say? Sounds about right :-)

@ just stfu and prep us cunt 50v50

Oh w8, you don't have 50 pures and can't pull more than 30 to any given prep rofl

@@Kanicus UR RIGHT LOL!WE HAVE 60 PURES HERE LET ME REMIND YOU THAT WE HAD TO SIT ABOUT 20 PEOPLE TO PREP YOU HERE :-) 10-2

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/24457-olympus-puts-dogs-on-leash-and-takes-them-for-walk/

So I'll take that as a no?

Opiss Broken

IDK MAN WHY DONT U DECLARE ON US AGAIN WITHOUT A ML LOCK. AGAIN LOL U GUYS ARE LITERALLY brown sticky stuff RIP BEGENIUS LOL! LITERALLY EVERY TIME U ASK US FOR A PREP WE FUCKING brown sticky stuff ON YOU GUYS (10-2) AND YOU CRY EVERY TIME.

IDK MAN WHY DONT U DECLARE ON US AGAIN WITHOUT A ML LOCK. AGAIN LOL U GUYS ARE LITERALLY brown sticky stuff RIP BEGENIUS LOL! LITERALLY EVERY TIME U ASK US FOR A PREP WE FUCKING brown sticky stuff ON YOU GUYS (10-2) AND YOU CRY EVERY TIME.

become a rank, find out what op is really about and then leave for ruin like every other rank in op (including myself lol)

become a rank, find out what op is really about and then leave for ruin like every other rank in op (including myself lol)

I DONT NEED TO BE A RANK TO KNOW THAT OLYMPUS IS THE MOST HATED CLAN BECAUSE OF OUR QUALITY, WE DON'T RELY ON AN LPC OR HPC, INSTEAD WE ARE WITH RAGE BECAUSE OF CD BRINGING MAINS AND YOU TEAMING WITH THEM BECAUSE YOUR RANKS DON'T LIKE US LOl!