ruin lol

Break

i don't see them posting logs of us declining a request with WHOIS/DATE/TIME/complete chat box LMFAO brain dead tomato

dc22c09fcbbc7cdf998c6e41f8ef4537.png

why should they have to post logs just to get a prep..? scuffed tomato lol

stop being like those twitch spammers with the copy and paste u scuffed tomato lol

why should they have to post logs just to get a prep..? scuffed tomato lol

stop being like those twitch spammers with the copy and paste u scuffed tomato lol

Because you're acting like RUIN/CD are actively trying to get a prep against us? NO LOL they only ask when we're about to already bein a prep, and when we ask for them to set up a time for a prep they go silent.

Because you're acting like RUIN/CD are actively trying to get a prep against us? NO LOL they only ask when we're about to already bein a prep, and when we ask for them to set up a time for a prep they go silent.

ruin's always looking to prep just seems like rage/op/apex(brown sticky stuff alliance) are the only 3 mpc's that don't want to prep us

scuffed clan lol

again, read this

And realize that your ranks don't want a prep against us.

again, stop posting brown sticky stuff a month old you scuffed moron and stop eating all your useless ranks propaganda you indoctrinated scuffed tomato lmao

scuffed clan lol

Rage public boards for some ruin boards lel. Demoralized tbh

hey whoppa nice 2 see u again its been a while

remember the scene in the movie called 'the patriot' when the americans(me) are beginning to retreat as the english(enemy) overwhelm them but mel gibson(you) takes the flag of usa, runs forward and yells freeeeeedom, charrrgeee and waves the flag high above on the top of a mountain which inspires all the americans to stop retreating and fight for their country so they rush back in with their pitch forks and knives and clear the british swiftly and smoothly and then go on to win the civil war

i think with a little practice bro your scim pushes may be able to have a similar effect and regardless of what the h8rs say, i got my scim out and am ready on ur call captain

I remember when bvg was in cp and ass loads of cp would come to our trips. Cp recycled op for members used them up then massed joined ruin. Once ruin is recycled and used they will join the next mpc. Prob cd bc they both being hella mains.

"I said our trip bc I was in op once upon a time"

Oh btw

"12 hell hounds"