ruin lol

Break

YOU DO KNOW YOU CAN SETUP PREPS LIKE A WEEK AHEAD RIGHT? LOL

They asked for a prep and your brown sticky stuff ranks said no. Dog brown sticky stuff pussy clan.

Our ranks didn't say no, you can read TBRs "logs" yourself you mentally handicapped kangaroo. We didn't refuse to prep and CD was looking for a prep at that time, no other, He probably kept out the rest of the logs where pregains asked to set one up, but hey, what do I know right? . Now, if Ruin or CD wants a prep, you can ask for one and get one set up :-)

@ can u hit me up with ur brainwashing methods? That brown sticky stuff totally works for ur members lmao

crumblecrumblecrumble d4bb5dc46c669642bf3fff2b4c17fd0a.png cd is mad because they're dependent on other clans to keep them open LOL. GJ OP ON BEING THE ONLY MPC OPEN WHO ISN'T DEPENDENT ON ANY OTHER CLAN TO PULL HIGH ON WEEKENDS!

Our ranks didn't say no, you can read TBRs "logs" yourself you mentally handicapped kangaroo. We didn't refuse to prep and CD was looking for a prep at that time, no other, He probably kept out the rest of the logs where pregains asked to set one up, but hey, what do I know right? . Now, if Ruin or CD wants a prep, you can ask for one and get one set up :-)

@@Soniqs @@James @@Kiwis Looks like this broccoli proud member wants a prep. Maybe their ranks will have the balls to set one up this time so go ask for the 30th time.

What Olympus Ranks know & feel is completely different to what Olympus Members know & feel.

Brainwashed plebs

Do you actually want me to post what I know?

"Don't blame you tbh lad. Fucking depressing to be a CD minon clan on weekends even though they take advantage of leaks and people sandbagging/leaving CC to beat us in preps midweek."

Find me :-)

olympus so broken but yet this kid tries so hard to save the dying clan.

olympus has been an lpc for nearly 2 years lmfao, you guys are hardly in a position to flame anyone ;/

OP is dead lol

why are you niggas fallin for this potatoes clear-as-day bait lmfao he's just a nobody in a dead, brown sticky stuffter, bottom-tier clan who believes 63 def accounts are still pure and that his clan losing like 5 straight events to apex is nazi propaganda.