State of 'The Alliance'

ALB4NIA

no action for the brown sticky stuff main clan LOL. soon enough ruin will get sick of your mains and who else will you fight?!

we are getting 100% pure action your getting NOTHING. you could be like ruin and kill 1 in a 90v90 lose 40 on the pk trip and end in 10mins.

ima just sip my tea though and laugh at your pathetic clan.

no action for the brown sticky stuff main clan LOL. soon enough ruin will get sick of your mains and who else will you fight?!

Didnt read, but werent you supposed to get leader in rage? What happened lmfao they got sick of your justin beiber ass voice?

we are getting 100% pure action your getting NOTHING. you could be like ruin and kill 1 in a 90v90 lose 40 on the pk trip and end in 10mins.

You declared a main war on us and now you´re upset because you lost. We pull more pures than both you and OP combined btw.

This is the result of having brain dead ranks.. you get in a rivarly you can't win, tries to get their members to train up mains, when that dosen't work out you complain about cd mains and then try to starve cd by doing inners with olympus... lmfao