Sunday: Kings of the Wilderness

TBR

We've got something in store for you. You can post 10x picture of 100 on the cape counter, 40 IV which can't hit anyone at CA, Yikes. broccoli.

yikes dont get so heated fam its not my fault all of cd forgot how to take screenies from corp hill to ca and ur pull dropped to 40........................

0caaca13125cbb6adfc887c21f6e7a3e.png

yikes dont get so heated fam its not my fault all of cd forgot how to take screenies from corp hill to ca and ur pull dropped to 40........................

nope, not a single death. yall need to train up

and in the end everything you thought you did was pointless because your little alliance crumbled as it always does and we won as usual. just cant be stopped little homie

We're always one step ahead of everyone. IV is weak and we knew you would throw in the towel first resulting in the other 3 clans getting cleared, cape counter means nothing. We're the best returners on this game lmfao. 

nope, not a single death. yall need to train up

and in the end everything you thought you did was pointless because your little alliance crumbled as it always does and we won as usual. just cant be stopped little homie

agreed its embarrassing watching your clan get pushed to singles by an lpc twice in 1 weekend.......yikes

We're always one step ahead of everyone. IV is weak and we knew you would throw in the towel first resulting in the other 3 clans getting cleared, cape counter means nothing. We're the best returners on this game lmfao. 

Yep, you sure returned quickly when you have half the ops we do. tomato lmao. 

made a loosing topic quick! nice max mains holding your cape counter up so u don't get cleared lawl

hehe was funny seeing 3 clans unable to get us below 50 in game at any point. guess it made sense to rush in with an extra 40 lvl 60s but since they cant hit us its a moot point

cd always wins while you sweaty nerds need more clans to add to your alliance! i wanna see a 1v6 next week

hehe was funny seeing 3 clans unable to get us below 50 in game at any point. guess it made sense to rush in with an extra 40 lvl 60s but since they cant hit us its a moot point

cd always wins while you sweaty nerds need more clans to add to your alliance! i wanna see a 1v6 next week

LMFAO CD DEMORALIZED

491b317dadaacfd874ca61852b97d3fc.png

02cee1a1bd97e1e1f726f5c67f7c221e.png

74826d606e8c9da251ca6b7ecf395f48.png

Hope these three clans mass up to help you this weekend, We'll actually makes 2pm est on saturdays mandatory. 

Help? AHAHA. Why would we need help when we destroyed you guys for 2 hours? 110 > 40. Do the math buddy, probably can't so I'll help you. CD sucks. 

Today Olympus and Rage weren't sure whether to mass up and team up or just fight in CWA. The bipolar retards first decided to mass up, later teleport to CWA, and then once again changed their mind to go to Edgeville and all switch to Team-6 Capes.

Once again, Critical Damage was the only clan to wear our own capes.

53d178624706964ea9ba85d98de56216.png

DVjxSI8.png

wy7XQYt.png9DtJfOE.pngb15jV5k.pngcudx71m.png5MbFPy4.png5WivxdR.pngLFAf4gr.pngEsg2I2H.png9d4iynv.pngZfskoLW.png

r29LKHH.png

Ai3DVyd.png

PtBl4L6.png

UJ29AMJ.png

1muLNrk.png

zwWCHON.png

UUG4Bk9.png

tbrg006.png

8MLsVZr.png

26HmtIc.png

1c7ZxvN.png

epy0zhp.png

oYASkuF.png

U2Ln1LX.png

eman8wM.png

1um8Rpp.png

mnEzLMz.png

a4XkmbH.png

Two, Three, Four clans, whatever it is you won't stop us. We won't ever be stopped.