@Olympus members

Acid

Just wanted you current Olympus members to know that once your 2 year old bottom tier zerk clan closes you are all welcome to join any mpc but Ruin cause we don't want you brown sticky stuff cunts.

Any of you who want to join Ruin you have until this Friday to intro, app, pay me membership fees and then you may get future applicant rank.

I would build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our wilderness border and I’ll have CD pay for that wall.

78d37dfa22bffb95541df87ea2586ada.png

Thought you died or something, remember how my clan bodied yours and sent you back down to lpc. Well incase your mental health conditions made you forget, there is your reminder.

ur probably getting demoted soon

I would build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our wilderness border and I’ll have CD pay for that wall.[/size]

78d37dfa22bffb95541df87ea2586ada.png

ur probably getting demoted soon

Yea my son is coming of age and will take over soon

Yea my son is coming of age and will take over soon

no, ur probably getting demoted because of how simple minded you are, no wonder Zu died. I bet it was you're fault.. look at you, Still siding with CD even though you know the facts lmfao

I would build a great wall. And nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. And I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our wilderness border and I’ll have CD pay for that wall.

@Acid 

<03:36:46> "[shady] Shady": Acid step up as leader

<03:36:50> "[Acid] Acid": lol

<03:36:52> "[Acid] Acid": the clan

<03:36:52> "[Acid] Acid": wud die

<03:379> "[shady] Shady": we're already dead cant hurt

@@Acid

i'd take notes from ErectDDS tbh

cCs5cam.png

That's not a demotion lol? Oh and you probably weren't around for this but when ZU were open and I was a rank in there Olympus also begged us for help lol. I went to a couple trips and it was the worst trips I've ever been on.

So yea you won't be receiving help from Ruin, try somewhere else.

That's not a demotion lol? Oh and you probably weren't around for this but when ZU were open and I was a rank in there Olympus also begged us for help lol. I went to a couple trips and it was the worst trips I've ever been on.

So yea you won't be receiving help from Ruin, try somewhere else.

ur ego is so huge it's going hurt your clan, like it did Zu, i would listen to erectDDS he seems to be the only one from ruin with a levelheaded mindset.

This thread creator is one of the worst brids I've seen in this game. It takes him 3 game ticks to do a 3way switch. How can anyone take this rejects opinion about anything runescape.com related seriously?

Here's some advice for the OP. Go back to runescape 3 where your runescape clanning career began you.5 percentile fuck.

See you on ruin ts when I get home :)

Stfu u egotistical freak ur garbage

Scammer from Pakistan