@Ruin

Tannie

CD would never mention him in public boards, what they said on that status update is w/e I wouldn't of done the same but I don't know their relation with him either.

if it was just RIP Villager, why the fuck would you just ruin somewhat respectful by turning it into a flame just because BSERs did something.

In the end whoever uses him as a flame is just going to look ridiculously cauliflower and pathetic and no excuse can change that.

So invasion of privacy is fine, but when we make fun of BSERs for using a persons name to hype of a weekend trip it isn't? We aren't even flaming the poor kid, we are making fun of BSERs for the fact that he did that. Other people flaming the kid directly are probably trolls tbh

So invasion of privacy is fine, but when we make fun of BSERs for using a persons name to hype of a weekend trip it isn't? We aren't even flaming the poor kid, we are making fun of BSERs for the fact that he did that. Other people flaming the kid directly are probably trolls tbh

I don't even see bsers mentioned in the majority of this wot?

What's worse? Having a weekend trip in dedication of a member who passed away or flaming that member for the past 2 months?

Shut the actual fuck up. Honestly man you need to learn when to just stop fucking typing.

I don't even see bsers mentioned in the majority of this wot?

123abb5fad583dae71c96ef2f8e672ec.png My point is most of the flame is directed towards BSERs, and the people directly flaming villager are probably trolls, or braindead 4ners

What's worse? Having a weekend trip in dedication of a member who passed away or flaming that member for the past 2 months?

Shut the actual fuck up. Honestly man you need to learn when to just stop fucking typing.

the trip wasnt dedicated to that member 

123abb5fad583dae71c96ef2f8e672ec.png My point is most of the flame is directed towards BSERs, and the people directly flaming villager are probably trolls

the trip wasnt dedicated to that member 

Stop quoting me. You're the biggest fucking joke in this community and still the only one that does not see that.

nobody moving down brackets lol its called expanding we're still doing p2p fridays, preps/minis etc in mpc bracket as well will just be doing sat/sun trips lpc if its just cd vs world every weekend since there is alot more "pure" action downstairs until this brown sticky stuff plays out into whoever closing whoever

Idm, since for ST nothing changes, lpc's go out pretty much the same time as mpc's anyways :)

But I see future where mpc and lpc scenes merge

Yes

baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???

baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???baby want his baba???

Yes

Yes

yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???yes???