Setting Up The Biggest F2p and P2p Event In Pure Clan History

GodStarPk

1-39 World and Pure War  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Are you guys in on the idea?

For all you guys that do not know who I am, I am GodStarPk. I'm a Artemis (Officer) from Olympus Pures. I've sat back on this idea for almost 2 months. So this is how it works.

I'll try getting into contact with Osrs Content Developer and Quality Assurance Mods as well to set up a 1-39 Def world for pures only.

I'll definitely need you all assistance with that, by posting on their twitters and speaking it into existence in game once you see a mod.

Once it happens I plan to host "The Pure War". Every clan against each other. No teaming. No Mains. Just your clan against other clans. 

You send in your memberlist. It doesn't matter what your clan is. Regardless if it's LPC MPC or HPC. All spells armour and weapons are allowed. (At YOUR OWN RISK)

Saturday is F2p

Sunday is P2p

Guys I know you people usually flame in here, but honestly consider this though guys. Pure Clanning only has gotten worse due to the mains. No matter who started it 1st, no other clan is better than the other because every clan is using Rune and inviting Main Clans. 

1-39 def worlds? looks like foe will win again cuz we dont rely on mains heh =)

@ I dont giva fuck if you relied on Rot make sure your leader sees this. Btw #LongLiveBoneSawPk

Would be good for real pure clans

@@Demais exactly bro

Make it happen

@@One Tic King I am bro. tell my babydaddy @@Whoppa about it

gl

Thanks @ Highly appreciated if you would send the message to Sam, Jordai, and Drunk.