Eruption Of Pures Vs Final Ownage P2P 20V20 3-0

EoP-Rs

gratz on ur mini win

in b4 eop tries to claim a prep win

20v20 lets simmer down

we're well aware that it was a BIG mini lmfao, meanwhile CP and FI are having 20v20 preps....

eop hyped over a mini.. i swear all their comments on fi/cp/sup "nice 20v20" now they all hyped over this win wahahahahahah

They flame CP/FI/SUP for 20v20 because they were advertised as PREPS, while this is a BIG MINI..

Sit down clown.

last time we had 30 min prep vs u guys you pulled 17 and we pulled 27, lets relax buddy

Lmfao your leader literally pmed me that day for a 15v15 mini so I literally massed up 15 people to own you. I can't believe that ur still complaining about us pulling lower than you 2 weeks later, get a grip wierdo.

Lmfao fo suck broccoli ur slumping and u dont know it. How the fuck does a high rank get his nick stolen in 2k16 leading to his IRC channels being leaked???

Stfu lmao ruin is legit like a ghost brown sticky stuff clan remain in lpc

if i knew what clan you were in i may retaliate but i really dnt care to know.

"kid"

lmfao calm down tomato, NOONE on this thread has claimed it as a prep, if they were trolling around after beating FO yesterday and you couldnt comprehend that then thats your problem.

Kyp broccoli you're brown sticky stuff go get a rune scim and fuck yourself with it

Things foc have accomplished recently:

- Cancelling f2p saturdays for 7th straight year due to EoP.

- Lost #1 P2P to EoP (gratz EoP).

- Losing a rivlary to TLP.

- Losing a rivalry to CP (lmfao you guys got beat by a mossie clan).

- Losing yet another rivalry to EoP.

- Claims to have clanwars to fall back on but loses to sup and EoP in foc's "own" P2P server.

Yep, it is true what they say....foc is indeed slumping hardcore and not only does it show on your quality/quantity of members, it's showing on your forums too. Hence why your members/ranks have to beg people to show up to your brown sticky stuffty trips.

GRATZ EOP.