Fearless Banned From The Wild [F2P Midweek]

ruxso

fallen would close vq in an instant lmfao kind of like how we closed atrocity and xl. I dont like fs but as of rn they are #1 wildy and cwa

you realise IV has more prep wins over fs right hentai boy? time for your pill oh just a friendly reminder IV closed Fallen

Explains why your clan "Fallen" is dead r0fl. 

Try harder fuckboy ahahahahhaa

Gz Vanquish

u got 3-0ed by every clan in the winter cup lmfao gz 

you realise IV has more prep wins over fs right hentai boy? time for your pill oh just a friendly reminder IV closed Fallen

friendly reminder you guys begged for off from cd lmfao btw ur clan didnt even attend winter cup

u got 3-0ed by every clan in the winter cup lmfao gz 

friendly reminder you guys begged for off from cd lmfao btw ur clan didnt even attend winter cup

Begged? me and BA reached a agreement to off each other there was no begging broccoli trial member clueless didn't attend the cup because of the rules either way we have cocked every clan who participated only clan we haven't prepped yet is LT and that will be thursday

Begged? me and BA reached a agreement to off each other there was no begging broccoli trial member clueless didn't attend the cup because of the rules either way we have cocked every clan who participated only clan we haven't prepped yet is LT and that will be thursday

lmfao banned from daddy niblet's trips