EoP leaks 18k lines of CD Admin

DULL

l0l fatalitys bitch clan cd just got the fi treatment l0000l didnt i say an alliance with fi will always kill ur clan lmfa0???? shouldve listened, now looks whats happened l0000000000000000000000000000000l wuu2 fi minion clan (Fatality meatshield l000l) who gets used by fi (who pulls 20) in 2k16 LOL

no1 cares about what you say

you clanning since 2k15 lmfao you +1 kyp

the irc account got hacked multiple days before anything that happened yesterday

under what circumstances would cd ever help brut

It was hacked because of the constant threats made by cd members/officials over the past week.  Since you guys decided to help Brutality out yesterday by 1-iteming us, we leaked your leader's irc as a response to that.

It was hacked because of the constant threats made by cd members/officials over the past week.  Since you guys decided to help Brutality out yesterday by 1-iteming us, we leaked your leader's irc as a response to that.

lol what kind of excuse is that

aside from a bit of banter on sb the only contact weve had with eop in the last week up until yday was catching your spy

dont expect an apology because that will never happen. clearly yall wanna involve and associate yourselves with op and their beef but dont have the balls to go all in(guess you might think mpc's are beneath you, or maybe eop really is scared of cd), but....we can make the decision real easy for you if you like

aside from a bit of banter on sb the only contact weve had with eop in the last week up until yday was catching your spy

dont expect an apology because that will never happen. clearly yall wanna involve and associate yourselves with op and their beef but dont have the balls to go all in(guess you might think mpc's are beneath you, or maybe eop really is scared of cd), but....we can make the decision real easy for you if you like

I've told your ranks idc for mpc beef and i never will but when u constantly try and 1 item my fights and talk about getting my clans locs to hit us with fo on sunday then it becomes a problem bud.

sort your broccolied mad rank zeke out he's mad i closed imperial and can't handle himself so he managed to get cd into this haha

Banter on sharkbrew but you guys go ahead and 1-item us while we fought Brut?  That's enough cause for concern.

By the way, clans should aim to have spies in every clan, not just ones they are in rivalry with.

I've told your ranks idc for mpc beef and i never will but when u constantly try and 1 item my fights and talk about getting my clans locs to hit us with fo on sunday then it becomes a problem bud.

sort your broccolied mad rank zeke out he's mad i closed imperial and can't handle himself so he managed to get cd into this haha

You're a mute who got booted from CD so you've always had a bitter spot for us. It's ok bud let it go no need to be mad over RS it's 2k16