cd=comfirmed propaganda only clan

Break

After bullying you out of the scene they went into an embarassing hiatus ye and you arent the reason for the hiatus. And you do know these types of war are really nothing new to eop? GL trying to get SV vs eop again

interesting twist of history you have there considering the last time cd and vr were both involved in a serious crash war together, they were on the same side....you cauliflower pleb lol

cd left the main scene because the mid size bracket was dead and due to all our shared rot members, no one in the top bracket besides rot themselves would give us fights. write that brown sticky stuff down lil homie

of course its not new to eop. but it aint new to us either and quite frankly from what ive seen, you pures are straight rookies compared to what we had to deal with as mains

when these eop kids are done fawning themselves over these useless leaks and realize that brown sticky stuff is useless against an 8 yr old clan that has copped worse in the past, this only galvanizes us lol... then this will all come down to who wins in game and everyone knows eop is a slumping clan

interesting twist of history you have there considering the last time cd and vr were both involved in a serious crash war together, they were on the same side....you cauliflower pleb lol

cd left the main scene because the mid size bracket was dead and due to all our shared rot members, no one in the top bracket besides rot themselves would give us fights. write that brown sticky stuff down lil homie

of course its not new to eop. but it aint new to us either and quite frankly from what ive seen, you pures are straight rookies compared to what we had to deal with as mains

when these eop kids are done fawning themselves over these useless leaks and realize that brown sticky stuff is useless against an 8 yr old clan that has copped worse in the past, this only galvanizes us lol... then this will all come down to who wins in game and everyone knows eop is a slumping clan

CD was dead the moment they stepped up to the pink bears of rage, look at everything it happened since you piped up?

Ty for history lesson

That noone asked

look at everything it happened since you piped up?

yh cd pulls 100 every weekend, rage pulls 50, 45, 31, 34, then 100 for their anni only to still lose and spend most of it at cwa, and looks like you're going back to pulling 40 again this weekend

yh cd pulls 100 every weekend, rage pulls 50, 45, 31, 34, then 100 for their anni only to still lose and spend most of it at cwa, and looks like you're going back to pulling 40 again this weekend

Also destroying every clan you teamed up with loc ruin loc impiss destroying your relationships with the whole scene made you show the cancer you trully are, made you fuck it up going into a rivalry with e-savages who will stop at nothing to destroy.

Also destroying every clan you teamed up with loc ruin loc impiss destroying your relationships with the whole scene made you show the cancer you trully are, made you fuck it up going into a rivalry with e-savages who will stop at nothing to destroy.

You act as if eop really are something lmfao, doom was better than eop are now and always has been, and they put up a good fight, who are you even l0l

L000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000LLLLLLL

Broken again kyp

You act as if eop really are something lmfao, doom was better than eop are now and always has been, and they put up a good fight, who are you even l0l

Want to go see a movie my albania brother?

Spidermen 2 just premiered

as i type this

someone in eop is ......

vigorously smashing their keyboard trying to find every bit of information on the internet about cd as possible in that dark dark room, frothing at the mouth whilst granny cooks their favorite home cooked meal upstairs

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

$10K DMM TOURNAMENT WINNER

3 TIME JAGEX CUP WINNER(IN 12 DIFFERENT CATEGORIES)

4 TIME RSC CLAN OF THE YEAR WINNER

SPENT THE ENTIRETY OF 2014 UNDEFEATED

STARTED CLANNING WHILE YOU WERE IN DIAPERS

I GET THOUSANDS OF LIKES ON TINDER

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO TO ME ON HERE THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE

as i type this

someone in eop is ......

vigorously smashing their keyboard trying to find every bit of information on the internet about cd as possible in that dark dark room, frothing at the mouth whilst granny cooks their favorite home cooked meal upstairs

HUH WHAT ABOUT IMPORTANT REAL LIFE GOALS?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

$10K DMM TOURNAMENT WINNER

3 TIME JAGEX CUP WINNER(IN 12 DIFFERENT CATEGORIES)

4 TIME RSC CLAN OF THE YEAR WINNER

SPENT THE ENTIRETY OF 2014 UNDEFEATED

STARTED CLANNING WHILE YOU WERE IN DIAPERS

I GET THOUSANDS OF LIKES ON TINDER

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO TO ME ON HERE THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE

HUH WHAT ABOUT IMPORTANT REAL LIFE GOALS?

indeed, another reason why i own my own g6. my own hedge fund and currently in dubai brokering an oil deal with the head sheikh

but dnt get me wrong im proud of my rs achievements too!