The cost of hacking a Sharkbrew Rank

slushpuppy

you claim CD relies on SB yet judging by most of the traffic on this site, looks like SB relies on CD instead

when we 'banned' our members from posting here 2 months ago, it was nothing more than a slap on the wrist so we could refocus and prioritize what we do ingame and it paid off because we're the only clan in any bracket that's pulling 100 to every weekend right now.

you obviously overestimate the value of these forums because in reality it's nothing more than a toy thing for the majority of us who use it to pass the time while we're at work lol.

Ultimately you've pretty much put an expiration date on Rage and OP who will clearly die now. They'll continue posting aftermaths at least for a little while, but posting fake wins gets boring when you realize your competition is not only better than you ingame, but won't interact with you on a median platform.

No sharkbrew or zybez = no attention or propaganda which equals the final downfall for your main clan lol.

Back to Runescape forums ;)

You are missing a few details though.

After all the brown sticky stuff I try and do for the community, and for LPC/MPC brackets, you'd think people would have a small (even if its not that big) amount of morality to not attack a person who would do signatures and communicate with them too about events/opportunities etc. and from a teamspeak leak release that they posted, you can go watch it and hear me kyp'ing tomatos on teamspeak who were commenting on villager. I was far from the one who should have been targeted after all of this. I encouraged all ranks to shut everyone up about villager and his name gets forgotten until... CD reminds people of it. The villager thing should have been kept hidden inside the clan, and respects paid within the clan, the ranks knew the other clans would comment on this - so they used a person's death as a method to hype their pixel clan, you don't think thats wrong too? I mean, I was one of the few who told people to shut up about villager and focus on the game instead, and they knew this from the leaks.. so you really think this was fair?

You wrote this for no reason, bro. I'm on your side, no need to sit there and explain what you do and don't do, did and didn't do with the kid that died and what you tried to do to prevent it.

Just because I didn't openly say "Oh I'm so sorry for @ he doesn't deserve this, here's my worlds smallest violin" doesn't mean I'm not on your side. I got you, but I'm 100% confident you will get over this, because RS is not that big of a deal for you... Hopefully.

you claim CD relies on SB yet judging by most of the traffic on this site, looks like SB relies on CD instead

when we 'banned' our members from posting here 2 months ago, it was nothing more than a slap on the wrist so we could refocus and prioritize what we do ingame and it paid off because we're the only clan in any bracket that's pulling 100 to every weekend right now.

you obviously overestimate the value of these forums because in reality it's nothing more than a toy thing for the majority of us who use it to pass the time while we're at work lol.

Ultimately you've pretty much put an expiration date on Rage and OP who will clearly die now. They'll continue posting aftermaths at least for a little while, but posting fake wins gets boring when you realize your competition is not only better than you ingame, but won't interact with you on a median platform.

LOL. "Only clan pulling 100 every weekend." Well subtract that from the mains you bring. You as a whole clan brought this up upon you. Now suffer.

All your trolling, now you're trying to agree and talk? Doubt that's going to happen. GL on Runescape forums. 

mad u prob got fucked and ur trying to go anonymous now bundle of twigsgot nerd

You should've done the same having the big mouth you have lmao

Fucking incest little farmer town, btw vmbo is the lowest tier education level

vmbo is probably higher than ur lwo brown sticky stuff dumb brown sticky stuff, too bad I finished neither. farmer town? Who you trying to dox ur actually fucking more braindead than I thought I'd hide aswell behind some irrelevant name aswell if I had the brain capacity of a rat.

yeye keep mass recruiting in w18 and have people use monkfish while posting fake wins wahahahhahaha

I always tried to run sharkbrew with impartiality but this is seriously pushing it. I am not sure which brainless twat in your clan decided to hack an esteemed rank of the sharkbrew community who was not only running a public tournament, but actively working on the fixing the LPC/MPC scene. Moreover your clan benefits quite a fair bit from the competitions we run regularly, i.e. WCOTM

Some of you are gunna say "lolwhat" but I know you tried to stop using sharkbrew a couple of months ago. Legitimately, none of the mains actually give a brown sticky stuff about your clan on Zybez so you guys came crawling back.

So here's the deal, all your topics will be removed, i.e. banter/aftermath topics until you compensate Lenin fairly for inconveniencing him. If you are going to cry over the whole villager thing, might I remind you that your clan made use of his death publicly instead of keeping it within your rank team, so it's fair game.

Payment of RSGP 300m to Lenin before you can continue to post topics on Sharkbrew.

#Mediator

Also if any CD sb ranks knew about it or partook in the hacking, they will be banned and demoted accordingly.

CRYING ON A PURE FORUMS ABOUT HACKING

ITS LENIN'S OWN PROBLEM AND OWN FAULTH?

LIKE SLUSH YOUR FORUMS GOT HACKED..

AND IP'S GOT LEAKED... DID ANYONE CRY? NO

SO WHAT U TRY TO DO WHIT THIS POINT?

GETTING HIS DEFENCE LOWER? LOL

ITS HIS PROBLEM SO LET HIM FIX OR DO WHATEVER DONT MAKE TOPICS AND TRY TO GET A +1 ATTENTION

CAUSE NOBODY FUCKING CARE THAT HE GOT HACKED 

@@slushpuppy i have proof @@Pain and @ were involved in the hacking. Their ranks should be eradicated immediately and justice will be served, mark my words @ aka Thomas.

@ @Alekzander

Looks like eop lose again l0l0ll0l0l0l00l

eop ded as fk

and @@slushpuppy u never can proof 100% thats it someone of CD? so just stop cry and accept it