Clans going HPC

DNYS

I didnt mention apex because you're going to pull 35 to a weekend trip and end up closing into the rest of the scene.

Your gift of attempted inferences are faulted by the fact you don't know when to inference in the first place.

You're welcome.

ur english is 10/10 wow dude

You're pretending not every clan uses mains, we just have more member with mains in our clan, cd is the problem their inviting main clans and paying main clans to come, we would be fine never bringing w main again (rage) if everyone else stopped aswell

you pretend as if CP/EOP don't already do what rage/cd/op are doing Divi9yo.png

& youre pretending as if SUP/FO arent using mains lmfao.

LITERALLY every clan uses them, the fact that some have more than the rest is irrelevant. -- mains are mains.

OT: CD mains wont have much of an impact because theyre brown sticky stuff and on the verge of dying

& youre pretending as if SUP/FO arent using mains lmfao.

LITERALLY every clan uses them, the fact that some have more than the rest is irrelevant. -- mains are mains.

OT: CD mains wont have much of an impact because theyre brown sticky stuff and on the verge of dying

This nigga really said that the amount of mains is irrelevant lmao

Tbh pretty much all HPCs bring some amount of mains already.

I think yesterday all HPCs saw that majority of Rage's pull was pures. I have no pure, building one up so I had to come on my new zerk/main but most of the pull was actual pures & you can check it from the aftermath topic - vid, pictures etc.

CD came wearing FOE capes in 1 item and tried to rag Rage whilst Rage was trying to take on HPCs in actual fights.

This farmer really said that the amount of mains is irrelevant lmao

clan A) brings 5 mains & clan B} brings 10 mains.

does that make clan A) more honorable?

clan A) brings 20 mains & clan B} brings 30 mains

------ No it does not you cauliflower degenerate, therefore IT IS irrelevant, if you bring mains then you bring mains and shouldnt be crying about other clans doing it (hypocrite fuck)

Now please refrain from quoting me in the future because you're beyond broccolied lol, CYA

Kid is named Mustafa in 2k16, t0p k3k

clan A) brings 5 mains & clan B} brings 10 mains.

clan A) brings 20 mains & clan B} brings 30 mains

------ No it does not you cauliflower degenerate, therefore IT IS irrelevant, if you bring mains then you bring mains and shouldnt be crying about other clans doing it (hypocrite fuck)

Now please refrain from quoting me in the future because you're beyond broccolied lol, CYA

Kid is named Mustafa in 2k16, t0p k3k

if a clan has 10 mains eop has 30+ stop kidding urself lmao ur own members are pming me telling me how disgusted they are of ur mains

Not pretending, just not relevant because they're already in the scene & what Rage and CD and whoever else you want to lump into that category is doing is adding more.

HPC has lasted this long with them doing it, I'm asking about the new brown sticky stuff being added and how long it's gonna take to realize that it's too much.

Log out and just go looking for some braincells. Ty

if a clan has 10 mains eop has 30+ stop kidding urself lmao ur own members are pming me telling me how disgusted they are of ur mains

This. We're not talking a difference in say 5 mains, clans have always brought mains but theres a reason now is more cancer than ever l0l. Its half of clans pulls are mains.

Mpcs like rage and cd will make no difference on the hpc scene its already cancer. If anything I noticed most of their mains are shty zerk mains at like 90 cmb which are just free loot not the 126 mains hpc clans use.