Sf asked for mini 5mins later they declined it l00l0l kyp

Juicy

i dont think i ever saw x public when i was in axis lmfao calm down broccoli

thats how i  closed axis in 5 days l00l0

and '' when i was in axis'' ?? what u mean l0l they were onley open for 2 week total lmfao hahahahah Know You Place kid u clanning since 2k15

thats how i  closed axis in 5 days l00l0

and '' when i was in axis'' ?? what u mean l0l they were onley open for 2 week total lmfao hahahahah Know You Place kid u clanning since 2k15

Axis is still here. 

kpou2Aq.png

Haven't seen Clan X still though.

Axis is still here. 

kpou2Aq.png

Haven't seen Clan X still though.

Axis is closed.. you onley use the ts still cause you all did go main cause u guys cant compete as pures l00ll00l

btw i left clan x already a month ago

me no give a damn u can flame but i still closed axis

Axis is closed.. you onley use the ts still cause you all did go main cause u guys cant compete as pures l00ll00l

btw i left clan x already a month ago

me no give a damn u can flame but i still closed axis

Have you even stepped into the wilderness in 2k16? 

why should i tag .... i closed you clan no point for u to be on this forums anymore right?

btw ty for the comments it make the topic more hot :)

You didn't close brown sticky stuff, you didn't enter the wilderness. The only clan you'll be closing is Trilogy itself

Your logic is cauliflower as fuck. SK + Fallen Combined to make Axis. You obv don't know what a merge is. Which means neither SK or Fallen closed, the only logic would be Axis closing. 

AXIS closed? Hmm think we were out PKing last night. Axis daily god dungs, corp, P2P pk. odd F2P trip. Spends weekends attacking the mains in the MPC scene. Axis seems rather active. How's Trilogy? Btw something SK did which you'll never

Lk3RoLx.gif