Sf asked for mini 5mins later they declined it l00l0l kyp

Juicy

ezz l0l ... they asking trilogy for a mini... i say get on irc and we set it up... 5 mins later no answer i told him again.. u asking for mini but u not getting on irc? then he turned pm off... so i did go to their cc to ask whats going on... 2 mins later they declined

l00l0ll00l0 know your place shtty ass clan i already bullied you back to lpc whit just an pure team called '' clan x '''

dont let me make you shtty dead lpc not closed

TY FOR AUTO WIN SF WAS EZZ @@Control Pker @@edjez @@xVideos

d1b6858a8240156d32b64123c9b86546.png

12a94ea093e3be76a6c1a16ccf74b81c.png

not my faulth that sf dont use irc (onley downy damien) 

and @ ur not even ranked in sf at the first place

if u wanna mini get on irc we dont set up mini's whit randoms thats not even ranked in the clan they are in

not my faulth that sf dont use irc (onley downy damien) 

and @ ur not even ranked in sf at the first place

if u wanna mini get on irc we dont set up mini's whit randoms thats not even ranked in the clan they are in

L0L its for fun u cauliflower bro? its not a prep and needs all logs and times too and jesus's text too, its just for prac / fun ... u ok? where was tr at sunday? with ur 10 man pull...

Idk why both of you are even bringing a brown sticky stuff mini on sharkbrew , go declare on eachother please.

L0L its for fun u cauliflower bro? its not a prep and needs all logs and times too and jesus's text too, its just for prac / fun ... u ok? where was tr at sunday? with ur 10 man pull...

dude that you fucking new to pure clanning is not my faulth

since u dont know i say it one time...

Lpc sunday time is 30mins b4 Hpc sunday time

so Sunday most ppl go to the Hpc???

and we will wait 10 more minutes on irc otherwise not even try to comment or talk ever anymore whit your 1day old sb forum acc and u clanning since 2months r0f0l

and we will wait 10 more minutes on irc otherwise not even try to comment or talk ever anymore whit your 1day old sb forum acc and u clanning since 2months r0f0l

INNERS we was bored and just wanted to fun mini someone, he start flaming when we asked for mini, sayin we need leader to accept it?  he brang all this brown sticky stuff to sharkbrew, we just asked nicely for a fun mini,---

and been asking you 100 times for the irc so we can talk to ur brown sticky stuff ass, yet u havnt give me it...

LOOL Who the fuck goes on IRC To setup a MINI LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL are you fucking new kid?

this kid has to be braindead

i 100% agree. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE ASKED TO GO ON IRC FOR A MINI LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOL Who the fuck goes on IRC To setup a MINI LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL are you fucking new kid?

i 100% agree. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE ASKED TO GO ON IRC FOR A MINI LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yes it was dumb, but I don't want to hear it from your deadbeat ass zerk clan

You've clearly never used the #sharkbrew channel feature where people ask for mini's on IRC all the time.

you must be new welcome

dont try to flame when your clan is the onley clan that didnt say yes for the lpc full out l0l

Your clan literally uses a picture of Fatality flaming tlp in wilderness. Stfu dedbeat ass clan.

Fatality bullied to LPC l0l. 

dont try to flame when your clan is the onley clan that didnt say yes for the lpc full out l0l

Your clan literally uses a picture of Fatality flaming tlp in wilderness. Stfu dedbeat ass clan.

Fatality bullied to LPC l0l. 

Vq reduced to CD V2 multi logging mains

Don't get me started on CP...

Only think you kinda did right was join OP and that's still not very good

Done talking to a no life spastics