This is what a shit propaganda clan looks like LMFAO. SHITVITUS

Tannie

i wasnt even there and fs won. i aint heated. im just here to flame IV now. every day. when im free xD

oh forgot to add. on my phone too l000l

Then why did you make a pointless topic? You keep quoting everyone, must be triggered in a way. Admit it, lol. 

LOOOL. I cant believe u still can make excuses out but im gonna let u pass. But 1 question, how do u lose a mini with your core ranks, 10/11 ? thoughts? i expect your answer to be 'because we're brown sticky stuff l0000000l'

I see, so i was 'mis-informed'. thanks for the confirmation anyway.

Hey @`Dave my bad, i made a false accusation towards you and i'll gladly take it back like a man unlike your ranks l0000l

Show me a picture of the fall in of the deciding round (3) against Sf with me and @@Sl0ppy in it before you accuse me from making desperate excuses. Because ranks actually sat so others could play. I never lied.

Again, this topic is justin beiber.

Show me a picture of the fall in of the deciding round (3) against Sf with me and @@Sl0ppy in it before you accuse me from making desperate excuses. Because ranks actually sat so others could play. I never lied.

Again, this topic is justin beiber.

im asking u, how did u lose to fs. when u have 10/11 ranks that played in a 11v11 mini. I wasnt even there lmfao. care to explain????

hahahahahaahahahahahhhahaahahah some people spend too much time on this brown sticky stuff game and brown sticky stuff site lmfaooooo @@Tannie you good dawg? never seen someone get so worked up over a god damn mini. take a breather my man lololol

how do u lose everyweekend.

we dont give a fuck about a mini lmfao. i bet making a topic about 'exposing' a clan in a mini is the most excitement youve had in while.

i get alot of excitement raping you guys in wilderness too. l00000l actually, no. not much excitement because the results are always the same, Fs wins again.