which one of the mpc's that just moved up are the worst?

Foe_Abdullah

which one are the worst out of the new hpcs  

155 members have voted

1. 1. which 1

• olympus
    • critical damage
    • ruin
    • rage
    • apex

Apex

we massed up 12 hellhounds and decided to venture out into the wilderness.. but then we realised that we didnt even have enough to fight fi and in the wise words of soniqs we said we might aswell eat your socks and called it a weekend... L0L

Honestly all of them are very very brown sticky stuff and care more about propaganda and sharkbrew than fighting

They are all, for the most part (with the exception of apex, respect) scared to fight the hpc's because of losing.  

When Zu/Supremacy were an mpc, they were fighting the hpc's every week matched down 20+ average combat levels.  

Olympus is probably the worst considering they were right next to supremacy in single with the exact same amount and ran away instead of fighting lol

Actually I would vote ruin but they are so bad that I don't even think they are in the scene lol 

Honestly all of them are very very brown sticky stuff and care more about propaganda and sharkbrew than fighting

They are all, for the most part (with the exception of apex, respect) scared to fight the hpc's because of losing.  

When Zu/Supremacy were an mpc, they were fighting the hpc's every week matched down 20+ average combat levels.  

Olympus is probably the worst considering they were right next to supremacy in single with the exact same amount and ran away instead of fighting lol

Actually I would vote ruin but they are so bad that I don't even think they are in the scene lol 

I think you're talking out of your fucking ass to be honest. Explain to me how rage is afraid to fight? 

slutter was closed by rage

Impbrown sticky stuff was closed by rage

Cd was closed by rage

impact was closed by rage

Sudden death was closed by rage

Stop trying to pipe up under the radar like you didnt get the D from the Bears. Thanks tho ^.~

Funny thing is i havent been in any of those clans besides Imperial which btw was 7-1 vs your clan, easy

Some one should tape your hands together with duct tape so you can never post some hors.e brown sticky stuff again. Then id suggest slapping you a few times to knock the cauliflower out of you.

Funny thing is i havent been in any of those clans besides Imperial which btw was 7-1 vs your clan, easy

I closed impbrown sticky stuff in 2 months. Very easy.

Olympus fights every clan. It is pretty much undeniable that we get some of the most action every weekend these past two weekends. 

Funny how everyone forgets that Apex was undisputed #1 P2p MPC for well over a year

We only lost one P2p prep in the last 12+ months

What do you mean the only P2P prep you had you lost to doom you weren't ever undisputed lmao

Ur good in minis tho that's bout it