Terror F2P Saturday 11/5/16 FT. SF

Lord Ex

We had a prep , that's a good propaganda line tho.. make sure to add it in your weekend topic if you have one lol.

iv got smashed because they refused to step foot into multi and instead of returning after respawning in lumby they just ran straight to clan wars and waited half an hour for prep to start LOL you should take tannie's offer before it expires tbh

879b53fb2e.jpg

67b7393de4.jpg

l0l we fucked you terror, you fuckin pmed green capes to hit us from singles L0L, and why did you end after we was hunting you? ...

Who were green capes? Lol

Nice level 90s btw, tell the level 94 in gold mith that he is a terrible tank.

Edit: You ran to singles and logged as well lol

l0l we fucked you terror, you fuckin pmed green capes to hit us from singles L0L, and why did you end after we was hunting you? ...

lol is that was control pker told u? if we wanted a singles fight we would've hit you in singles... instead we sat in multi sniping off each and every sf member who dared attack us in multi - even if that were true lmfao you literally camped me once again both fights on I Damien 69 

today we dug the grave tomorrow we'll put you in it

iv got smashed because they refused to step foot into multi and instead of returning after respawning in lumby they just ran straight to clan wars and waited half an hour for prep to start LOL you should take tannie's offer before it expires tbh

879b53fb2e.jpg

67b7393de4.jpg

Propaganda? Well where tf did y'all go? It was official PK times for lpc and y'all just stayed in singles then went to clan wars?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? u appear to be on terror's aftermath buddy, make a clan discussion thread if u wanna flame etc etc etc

btw terror nice pull good to see you guys keep growing, keep at it 

lol is that was control pker told u? if we wanted a singles fight we would've hit you in singles... instead we sat in multi sniping off each and every sf member who dared attack us in multi - even if that were true lmfao you literally camped me once again both fights on I Damien 69 

today we dug the grave tomorrow we'll put you in it

if u look at ur vid you posted, ur just getting fucked, lucky the snip team came and hit us from behind. or no one of you would be alive.