You know what really grinds my gears...

Oldschool members                                                                          Newbundle of twigss

Rock battles                                                                                       Rap battles

Mini in wild                                                                                 Mini in clan wars

Flame/hack/ddos                                                                      Complain about it

What really grinds my gears is the massing and the newbundle of twigsginess of these things that are going on. If your new get the fuck outta here!

Oldschool members Newbundle of twigss

Rock battles Rap battles

Mini in wild Mini in clan wars

Flame/hack/ddos

Complain about it

Your the newbundle of twigsgot that don't no1 knos about

What really grinds my gears is the massing and the newbundle of twigsginess of these things that are going on. If your new get the fuck outta here!

you know what really grinds my gears?

you saying "newbundle of twigss" all the time, while 75% of the people here have been clanning sine like 2006-2008

no one knows who you are / remembers you from these days? you are the newbundle of twigs here

you saying "newbundle of twigss" all the time, while 75% of the people here have been clanning sine like 2006-2008

no one knows who you are / remembers you from these days? you are the newbundle of twigs here

Would really love to know where you are getting your statistics from, seems to me like most of the kids here are straight off a private server l0l

that's kinda newbundle of twigsgy. if you started clanning after 2k5 your a newbundle of twigs.